Azura @ 8/20/2013 23:03 commented on Blocks.

Thanks man, Fez, Cavestory and a couple of other titles were major inspirations.

Azura @ 8/12/2013 19:29 commented on Ega Mock up.

Yeah, I agree with you, i'm making a keen 1 mod with these sprites and am restricted to this palette, it's my first time using the standard ega palette so I'm finding it a little difficult.

Azura @ 8/12/2013 17:11 commented on Ega Mock up.

Yeah, I agree with you about the purple on the blue gems, I also don't like the background color, it's too bright, but I am restricted to the original standard ega palette for the purposes of this mock up.

Azura @ 8/9/2013 12:11 commented on Minimal grass tile.

Thanks, can you see anything that you think needs improvement?

Azura @ 8/9/2013 12:08 commented on Discover New Lands

Nice use of colours, but as previously stated I think the peice would look much better if there wasn't as many lines in the water.

Azura @ 8/9/2013 11:55 commented on Minimal grass tile.

The blue background is the colour of the background if I were to place it in game and the default pixel joint background is way too dark to show the pixeling of the rocks in this peice.

Azura @ 8/9/2013 11:46 commented on Grass tile experiment.

Thanks guys, I agree Jim, there are some problems with the palette of the rocks, I had a more rocky / dirt looking palette previously, but it looked rather flat, further experimentation is needed I think.

Azura @ 7/28/2013 08:59 commented on Grass tileset

I can see what you mean, it could also be the angle in which the rocks are sticking out of the earth though. Now i'm really confused... guess i'll need a second oppinion!

Azura @ 11/9/2012 09:42 commented on Gooey Ooze

Thanks for the kind words, Any parts in particular that need a re-work?

Azura @ 11/5/2012 00:48 commented on Sektor and friends

I re-did a bunch of the shading. How does the new version look?

Thanks for your kind words about the palette :D

Azura @ 11/4/2012 19:46 commented on My first compilation

That's the one, thanks! Any critique on the drawings themselves?

Azura @ 11/4/2012 19:45 commented on Cheshire Cat Icon