PlusCandy @ 11/14/2012 13:10 commented on Frog patch

ahh, I see what you mean! I think it's more a case of being to scared to go darker~xD I've had many issues with that in my paintings too! Definatly something I'll work on, thanks! :)

Hmm, I agree about the out line looking at it again, I'll have to be more careful! And omg, thanks so much for the link!!! I have done pixels before but only for fun and not much... I really can still say I'm a total newbie when it comes to technique~xD I'm really greatful to you for showing me that list! I'll try to pay atention to it as I work on improving my pixeling!

Wow, already so glad I joined this site, thanks!<3

PlusCandy @ 11/14/2012 13:05 commented on Frog Theme bullets

Thanks, I'm glad they look good!

Heehee, I agree, they would definatly be to small for most things, I'm just going to be useing them as bullets on deviantart for my to do list and stuff~:D I'm going to make some larger things soon, just kind of getting back into the swing of things so I'm starting with some small things! Been a long time and I've never really done anything to improve my pixel art... I really have no clue what I'm doing, as I'm used to painting, so I'm hoping I'll find lots of tips here!:3

Thank you so much for your comment!<3

PlusCandy @ 11/12/2012 16:56 commented on Floating Peach

Thank you so much! That means a lot to me!<3

PlusCandy @ 11/12/2012 14:56 commented on Floating Peach

No, sadly not, sorry~ Just a little loading icon for my tumblr layout~xD

PlusCandy @ 11/10/2012 20:10 commented on Together

aww, this is so sweet and adorable~<3 I really love the style you used here too and the colours are perfect!! :D

PlusCandy @ 11/10/2012 20:09 commented on Girl in red

Wow, I really love this! Best use of the shapes yet I think! I love the image and the bold lines and dark colours really work for this! <3 Awesome job! :D