Gregypo085 @ 8/24/2015 06:06 commented on Run Jump Jetpack

Thanks for the info! This is all hand done without any brushes... is transparency frowned upon? These frames are all PNG in game and look fine. Maybe I did something wrong when I uploaded it as a gif. Thanks for the avatar info as well, I appreciate the help. If you want to check out the game here is an early video https://youtu.be/_p59NK47K9M

Gregypo085 @ 8/20/2015 13:00 commented on Run Jump Jetpack

Thanks! Yeah thats a great idea

Gregypo085 @ 8/20/2015 05:55 commented on My Avatar - Eared Watermelon

OK thanks! It's not working for me but I'll figure it out :)

Gregypo085 @ 8/20/2015 05:53 commented on Run Jump Jetpack

Thanks I am glad you are excited for the game! This is my first game and first time animating and doing pixel art so its really exciting to me! Do you mean is it ok if you make videos about the game? If so, yeah that would be amazing! Any kind of promo is great! We are also on Facebook and Twitter. www.facebook.com/WarpPath www.twitter.com/WarpPath

Gregypo085 @ 8/19/2015 15:02 commented on Legend of Iya. Bearos walk cycle.

What is the name of this game? Can I see a video anywhere OR play it?

Gregypo085 @ 8/19/2015 14:59 commented on My Avatar - Eared Watermelon

I have tried following the instructions to use an avatar but can't find the logo they refer to. Can you help me select an avatar? I am running Chrome.

Gregypo085 @ 8/19/2015 14:56 commented on Run Jump Jetpack

Gregypo085 @ 8/19/2015 14:53 commented on Run Jump Jetpack

Thanks for the kind words. Yes there are lots of problems with the video/game... there will be a lot more art assets and the healthbar will be super thin on enemies and will only appear once you shoot them... thats my plan anyway. We'll see if it works well.

Gregypo085 @ 8/19/2015 14:51 commented on Run Jump Jetpack

I use gimp as well, its great! Pyxel Edit helps a lot with tiling and animation. In Pyxel Edit you can play frames in the corner while you draw. So you can see if the pixel you just put down works or not. Check out the website, it has great videos www.pyxeledit.com

Gregypo085 @ 8/18/2015 05:12 commented on Run Jump Jetpack

Its gonna be a randomly generated adevture/sidescroller shooter. Here is a video I made a few months ago. We've come along way since this so I should probably make a new one soon. https://youtu.be/_p59NK47K9M

Gregypo085 @ 8/18/2015 05:09 commented on Run Jump Jetpack

Thanks so much I really appreciate it. This is actually the first thing I ever animated. I used pyxeledit which made it sooo much easier. I would suggest checking it out www.pyxeledit.com it was the best $9 I ever spent.s

Gregypo085 @ 8/18/2015 05:08 commented on Run Jump Jetpack