Emperor_Pixel @ 4/3/2021 20:14 commented on Ragnarok Video Outro

@CELS Thank you! This scene in special took about a week. The entire animation (seen on the video) took a month.

Emperor_Pixel @ 2/18/2021 02:32 commented on Regular Sized Soup

Thank you so much!

Emperor_Pixel @ 2/8/2021 02:31 commented on Vampire icon

i see anything vaguely resembling dracula, i press the like

Emperor_Pixel @ 11/13/2020 01:40 commented on Castlevania: Duel of the Night

Thanks dude! Yes, the candles are meant as the health bar. I tried coming up with something creative for the special bar, but maybe it wasn't my day, so it's a bit more ordinary lol

Emperor_Pixel @ 11/13/2020 01:38 commented on Castlevania: Duel of the Night

Thank you! And you're the first person to comment about Death :p There is a Warg-sized version of that Death that I discarded while creating the mockup. Maybe it'll find itself on another mockup...

Emperor_Pixel @ 12/11/2019 17:41 commented on Standing Dragon

Hey,

This is not going to be animated. The game it's getting made for has a similar approach to oldschool Final Fantasy games, so all enemies are static.

Emperor_Pixel @ 7/3/2018 22:40 commented on Wendy's

God, the colors are delicious.

Emperor_Pixel @ 7/23/2016 20:33 commented on Eagle Island BGs

These trees are ridiculously well done.

Emperor_Pixel @ 7/6/2016 05:40 commented on Braids

It's a desired effect. The idea is for the colors to feel somewhat strange, because the picture is meant to evoke a dreamy visage. The dark purple shade is not exactly supposed to be "dark", but more like "neon."

Emperor_Pixel @ 4/2/2016 10:43 commented on Tilevania: Pixel's Quest -- Final Battle

I remade the Holy Water item, but I didn't remake the status bar (wasn't the point of the challenge). Though I might, now that you mentioned it.

Emperor_Pixel @ 3/10/2016 23:56 commented on Cyber Shadow - pause menu

I'm absolutelly enamored by how dark this looks.

Emperor_Pixel @ 12/28/2015 21:06 commented on Rigel - Beta Orionis

Gosh I love these shmup mockups son.

Emperor_Pixel @ 12/10/2015 07:09 commented on Bloodstained 2D

Wow, thank you dudes :)

I did post this over the oficial Bloodstained forums, but I'm not sure if the big shots will get to see it,

Emperor_Pixel @ 12/9/2015 12:02 commented on Marcus vs Lucius (rus)

Oh indeed, that's better! The animation in this pose is really interesting and draws attention to what could be inside!

Emperor_Pixel @ 12/9/2015 11:05 commented on Marcus vs Lucius (rus)

Freaking beautiful animation. The preview doesn't do it justice.

Emperor_Pixel @ 11/3/2015 04:48 commented on Incarnation of Evil

Thank you, man. Your feedback means a lot to me :)

Emperor_Pixel @ 10/31/2015 17:15 commented on Incarnation of Evil

Do you mean my PJ Level? I dunno how this thingamajig works :P

Emperor_Pixel @ 4/17/2015 10:21 commented on Starburst Dwarven War-Face

I smell first place....

Emperor_Pixel @ 4/10/2015 19:46 commented on Stain

Cute as a basked of kittens.

Emperor_Pixel @ 4/10/2015 16:29 commented on Cosplay in Transylvania

Now I think I'll have to make a Simon Belmont counterpart to go with this u___u

EDIT: The deed is done.

Emperor_Pixel @ 4/10/2015 00:13 commented on Steel Heart

Lovely.

Is it just me, or this does look like a heart made of glass?

Emperor_Pixel @ 4/10/2015 00:12 commented on Braids

Dear god, this is the stuff of nightmares D:

Emperor_Pixel @ 4/9/2015 16:00 commented on Wood-Troll

The heck? This looks handdrawn!

Emperor_Pixel @ 4/2/2015 22:17 commented on Kamishiro Rize

Damn Suusi, you've come a long way.

Emperor_Pixel @ 2/19/2015 23:17 commented on Farmland game art

I really wish I could unveil the secrets behind your technique, or watch you doing something like this in real time.

Very beautiful.