Jamato-sUn @ 3/17/2014 00:37 commented on Lunch

Quite cool! Color scheme and background make me smile ^____^

Jamato-sUn @ 10/24/2013 13:55 commented on Sweet strawberry.

I really like both reflections

Jamato-sUn @ 10/24/2013 12:50 commented on Bee

Awww, it's so cute and kind of chubby =)
Great coloring, reminds me of NES a bit.

Jamato-sUn @ 10/24/2013 12:48 commented on Moon avatar

Well, mayabe I'm learning and shouldn't give up on pixels, thanks =)
I have some relatively big animation in mind but don't have courage to start it.

Jamato-sUn @ 10/24/2013 12:46 commented on Menu

Yeah, in that section it lоoks appropriate.

In Russian "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" was translated with word "contacts" written above. So it's kind of a reference.

Jamato-sUn @ 10/24/2013 12:43 commented on Menu

Did my best for friends =)
I love board games.

Jamato-sUn @ 5/13/2013 06:23 commented on Panda gal overpaint

Thanks!

Jamato-sUn @ 5/11/2013 10:00 commented on Rabbit mage

Can you please tell me, how do you know, what is wrong with image? I zoomed everything out but it won't get accepted.

Jamato-sUn @ 5/11/2013 09:58 commented on Panda gal overpaint

Can you please tell me, how do you know, which "revision" is needed for picture? Rabbit mage does not get accepted. I know it's a bit lame but I'm proud of light effects.

Jamato-sUn @ 4/29/2013 05:01 commented on Medici

SO STYLISH! Are you a game designer?

Jamato-sUn @ 4/28/2013 02:13 commented on A bird? A plane? A... cat?

Barrel cat has telescopic legs which slowly shorten.

Jamato-sUn @ 4/26/2013 09:44 commented on Nutella-chan overpaint

Thanks for all the explainig =)

Jamato-sUn @ 4/25/2013 11:24 commented on Nutella-chan overpaint

Oooh, I got it (thank you, wikipedia). But is that even considered a pixel-art? Also pixel-by-pixel anti-aliasing must be hard.

Jamato-sUn @ 4/24/2013 12:49 commented on Nutella-chan overpaint

What is a "sharp, unrefined" line anyway?
You mean, that changes in length of consequtive groups of pixels must be stable? Like 6-3-1?
If that's it then I see those lines. Arms and stuff. But I did not even try too look at them from the point you probably mean at the time. (And I can't say I've become any better since I stopped attempts to draw)
I was just asked to pixelize a  non-vector and thus a bit messy picture, and followed the lines.

Also, sorry for my English.

Jamato-sUn @ 4/22/2013 05:33 commented on Panda gal overpaint

Well, dithering colors in a picture of this size pixel by pixel is... uhm... problematic.

Jamato-sUn @ 4/20/2013 07:59 commented on Panda gal overpaint

No, luckly I started using custom brushes after the third gif.

Jamato-sUn @ 4/19/2013 12:32 commented on Rabbit mage

I don't know.

Jamato-sUn @ 4/19/2013 12:30 commented on Adventure time GB mockup

Of course it is. I'll add that to description.

Jamato-sUn @ 4/15/2013 03:12 commented on Rabbit mage

Okay, got it, thanks!

But, actually, in this case reduced image is pixel art. Because the gif itself is scaled x2.

Jamato-sUn @ 4/15/2013 03:10 commented on My new router.

I don't have more D:
500gb hard drive is always busy.

Jamato-sUn @ 4/13/2013 10:41 commented on Rabbit mage

Uhm... you mean, I must compress the whole gif to 100x100 for preview or something? I'm not really familiar with this web-site.

Jamato-sUn @ 4/13/2013 10:39 commented on Polar fox

Well.. yes 0__o Polar foxes are not violet and compressed photos look really bad. I just needed photos as bases to get proportions right (because I can not draw anything more or less large). None of their parts are in the final gif.

Jamato-sUn @ 4/13/2013 10:36 commented on Tard

I just LOVE that face :3
She is my wallpaper too. I know, it's grumpy, but I find it really cute and inspiring somehow.

Jamato-sUn @ 4/12/2013 11:59 commented on Nutella-chan overpaint

I can not see those lines, because I have a really small amount of experience. I just followed the original.