JoeQuid @ 3/3/2015 16:21 commented on My mexican ride

Good eye atpalicis, indeed. I took it as a reference. Hope don't boder you with such matter.

JoeQuid @ 3/3/2015 16:15 commented on My mexican ride

Kinda looks like a Turtle van, ¿isn't it? XD But trust me, if ever come to México city, they've got those colors.

JoeQuid @ 6/15/2014 02:51 commented on I will be the king of pirates.

I thank you really much for your encouragement, unfortunality it is no well seem to be a pixel art work for the main site. Those kind of words are the main reason to pull up new brand ideas such as yours to the pixel art world. But i invite you to search into my other blog sites. Wish you the best and stay the best as you are.

JoeQuid @ 5/21/2014 16:45 commented on Bruce it.

Thank you for your priceless comments, sure are a couple of technical errors. But understand it is my first try on animation. Not such skilled on that matter i should say XD.

JoeQuid @ 12/22/2013 20:15 commented on ¡New neighbors!

Thank you all for your finest replys :D im glad you enjoy it. My best yo you all.

JoeQuid @ 10/27/2013 20:18 commented on 8IT-BIT

Thank you so much JeffSturmann really appreaciate it.

JoeQuid @ 10/27/2013 14:22 commented on ¡Let's Tox it!

Thank you so much :D it's so nice to read such nice comment.

Greetings mi amigo.

JoeQuid @ 10/8/2013 17:08 commented on Let's rumble.

¡Thank you so much! I've been working on my technique so far. I will take your fully advice, appreciate so much. I'm so glad you like my work, greetings from Mexico mi amigo. :D

JoeQuid @ 7/30/2013 01:47 commented on ¡Yenkies!

Figure it out genie.

JoeQuid @ 4/19/2013 15:34 commented on Master Of The Seas

Hello there.

Thank you for all you constructive observations. Speaking of the preview pic and big pic didn't know i gotta need to use the same picture, sorry for that. I'll bring up forward the next time a original size composition. For "AtskaHeart" i'm trying harder on the banding and shading subject, as a rookie none experienced nor professional pixel artist it's kind of difficult to get into this kind of art more as i said briefly. But i'll take those observations for up coming compositions. I greet you both and thank you. :D

JoeQuid @ 4/18/2013 20:05 commented on Gaming Frenzi.

Greetings,

Thank you for all your observations, i'll do better next time. Hardly to say, but there's no way i can compete with all the talented users around. Clearly i'm such a big noob on this lol. Appreciated.