gwnne @ 3/24/2019 20:34 commented on Jesse the Sking

Awesome incredibly tiny job!  It works so well so small.

gwnne @ 3/24/2019 20:32 commented on Bounced

Cute!  I just wish she had more motion in her head too, like some hair bounce or blinking eyes-- or both.  But this is a sweet first piece (on pixeljoint anyway) with some nice shading and depth to it.

gwnne @ 3/24/2019 20:29 commented on commission

Such nice fluid motion!  This is so cute and well stylized.

gwnne @ 3/24/2019 20:26 commented on Ripped cardboard

This is great, I love the colors and how you captured the exact feel of ripped cardboard.  What a good unsuspecting subject for pixel art.

gwnne @ 3/24/2019 20:23 commented on Tiny Paradise

Very cute and tiny!!  I love the detail going on here at such a small size.

gwnne @ 3/24/2019 14:17 commented on Frogs

I haven't been on this website in almost two years so seeing your work in the recent pixel art again was such a treat!  I love the lighting in this.

gwnne @ 7/8/2017 13:26 commented on Steve on a Stroll

awesome, smooth work in so few pixels!

gwnne @ 7/7/2017 11:46 commented on Trellick Tower

I just got so excited about stumbling upon brutalist archtiecture in pixel art, haha. excellent subject for isometric work...I like it!

gwnne @ 7/7/2017 09:19 commented on Dragonfly

I love this color palette, and the character is so sweet! good job!

gwnne @ 7/7/2017 09:15 commented on pidge

it's so cute and the greyscale works perfectly, ahhhhh

gwnne @ 7/7/2017 08:56 commented on space fox

really nicely stylized, I love the pose and expression, haha!

gwnne @ 7/7/2017 00:04 commented on Polaroid Selfie

cool and fun style! I love the added touch of the shirt rippling in the wind so much.

gwnne @ 7/6/2017 22:40 commented on Muscovy

absolutely adorable!!! I love how tiny you can work and still make it read well

gwnne @ 7/6/2017 17:04 commented on Bran the Tux Fish

I don't think it's too small! I've seen a ton of tiny pieces with character and charm packed into them on here. you should keep submitting your work, as long as you put effort into it I don't think there's any particular size you need to aim for! as for this in particular: it's cute and silly, I like it-- and I like that you put in a background, it makes for a nice icon!

gwnne @ 7/6/2017 16:58 commented on Popsicles

really cute work!  I'm torn on how I feel about the gaps in the black outline-- you were going for drips on the ice cream, right? maybe exagerrate that some more if so...but overall pretty good!

gwnne @ 7/6/2017 16:55 commented on Fleur de Pratique

hey, I really like this!!!  it's a very cute style.  true that the default grey isn't the most flattering for some of the lighter pixels, but it looks good against lighter background colors (aka the light grey of Preview when I saved it to check, haha). maybe even just submit it with a light bg?

gwnne @ 7/6/2017 16:48 commented on confuzzled

this is so cute, I had to come find it after seeing it as your avatar. also really good colors!

gwnne @ 7/6/2017 16:47 commented on frog boi

I love it! cute frog face, and really nice composition

gwnne @ 7/6/2017 16:45 commented on Popcorn & Cola

this is.....super satisfying to look at

gwnne @ 7/6/2017 16:37 commented on Revenge Seeker

this looks really nice!! I love the color palette too

gwnne @ 5/26/2016 16:14 commented on june bug

Huh!  I feel like last time I checked, the zoom buttons didn't retain the sharpness of the pixels, but now it works fine... that's either an updated feature, or it's that my old computer was too, well, old.  Anyway, thanks, I'll swap it!

gwnne @ 6/11/2015 09:58 commented on ETC

I think this looks great, personally.  It holds its own even when compared to your other work, I would consider this a successful experiment and a really interesting style.

gwnne @ 6/11/2015 09:51 commented on Cute wink

I agree with the animation critiques here, although for me it's more about the WAY the eyes move.  Even in slow motion, I feel that the left (green) eye doesn't actually need to do that little squint thing before the wink.

Still, this is super cute, nice color palette too!

gwnne @ 6/11/2015 09:48 commented on Avatar

Realism with pixel art is something that kind of amazes me and you're pulling it off well, haha.  My favorite is probably still your regular self; those piercings and glasses are nicely done. :')

gwnne @ 6/1/2015 10:39 commented on Fantasy Rpg Banner

Everything about this is great!