Teban100 @ 6/17/2014 18:55 commented on Leo survivor
You have a very good concept here, and your line art/shapes seem to be coherent and not eh, jagged. There are a few things that can be improved with this piece.

The colors on this seem very, saturated. Specifically the green in the defense icon.  Contrast of the enemy vs. the background needs to be greater so you can actually see it.

I would suggest being careful with the lettering as well, as pure black is hard to read against dark green (the hill, "your turn" thing). Your palette needs a bit refiningas to pull the piece together.

I do like the hills in the background, (while it's close to "gradient-ish" work).  Keep pixelling. I'm expecting great things from you!

:P

Teban100 @ 6/30/2013 15:34 commented on Creepy Red Eye Thing

...

Geronimo!

Teban100 @ 6/30/2013 15:31 commented on Random Icons

I sensed the FO trademark on those boots instantly. Nice job, and here's hoping you'll get those approved! :3

Teban100 @ 6/30/2013 15:04 commented on Fishing Spot

DAT CHICKEN

Love the colors and animation, bro. Instant 5-star and Added to Faves.

Teban100 @ 6/24/2013 10:36 commented on Angelic Mallow

Thanks, bro. Should I consider that advice for this piece and resubmit it, or for later pieces?

Teban100 @ 6/23/2013 09:09 commented on Cartoon-ish?

Actually, the style of preview is cool. Makes me anticipate a great work. Well...you''ll have to hear from her (CraftyPixel) yourself. Eh.

Speaking of exceptional work, yours is exemplary! I love the shading. Uh...*zooming in*

Wow! 10 colors! (should've just trusted the palette) ...

Bravo.

Teban100 @ 6/22/2013 21:59 commented on Castle Icon

4 COLORS?

And the placement is just beautiful. Bravo, bravo.

Teban100 @ 6/22/2013 21:56 commented on Aegna

Actually, I used GraphicsGale, and it counted 10 colors. Also manually confirmed.

To the OP, very well done. The dithering and placement is flawless.

Teban100 @ 6/22/2013 20:57 commented on Angelic Mallow

Hmm...I guess I will expand the idea.

OH! Just had an idea!

Ok, time to get working on that.

EDIT: Just updated the art...how to I reupload?

Also, changing my avatar.

Teban100 @ 6/22/2013 13:57 commented on fly-fisher

Very nice, although I might suggest that you anti-alias the red fishing line as it looks very jagged.

Other than that, I love th concept and the appeal.

Teban100 @ 6/22/2013 13:43 commented on I'm on your side fighting till we die

My eyes. They burn. Oh, the colors!

Other than that, nice form. Very nice form.

Teban100 @ 6/22/2013 13:32 commented on - Broomy Hatter -

*no words*

This is really good! I gope you keep this style of drawing, it's very exceptional!