Carnivac @ 1/17/2022 13:16 commented on Frasier: The videogame

Very cool.  And the font being in the style of the logo with various seasons colour gradients is a nice touch too

Carnivac @ 12/2/2021 05:06 commented on Big Bird

Hey thanks. I hope you are well. :)

Carnivac @ 10/30/2021 04:25 commented on Big Bird

i use flixeljoint. Cheers. :)

Carnivac @ 9/19/2021 11:06 commented on Morrigan

Beautiful. Really love the saturated colours in the alternate palette version too.

Carnivac @ 8/25/2021 15:10 commented on Run Samus Run

I already prefer this to any footage I've seen of Dread.  Proper pixelled Metroid is best Metroid.

Carnivac @ 7/11/2021 02:05 commented on Batman NES to C64 - realistic port

'A Batman game'. There were three. :P  Anyways yeah this is well done and I can see how it works.

Carnivac @ 6/27/2021 06:21 commented on Johnathan Moffet [preview]

Very cool and he's a great drummer.

Carnivac @ 6/2/2021 12:40 commented on Akira

Beautiful! Can't believe it's almost 30 years since I first watched this movie.

Carnivac @ 12/13/2020 00:28 commented on I have a plan Azrael!

Something very Gameboy Color-esque about this. I like.

Carnivac @ 12/13/2020 00:27 commented on Retro nightmare before Christmas :)

spotted the visionaries figure straight away.  this is an insanely well pixelled piece. Even the tiniest things are recognisable and that's even more impressive when dealing with such a limited palette.

(and elvis is sometimes in my nightmares too... but that's cos i find him creepy as heck. far more than freddy or jason )

Carnivac @ 8/30/2020 13:27 commented on Grey Dino - Triceratops

When I saw this on the main page I thought you did this but nope but you sure as heck noticed it. The wide pixels give it a CPC feel and the animation is smooth like I know you can do. :)

Really cool work, SovanJedi. :)

Carnivac @ 6/27/2020 00:39 commented on Slash

He my 2nd fave (after Brian May for so many classic Queen guitar riffs and solos)

Hm they both have big long curly hair.  Maybe that's where the source of true Guitar Hero power comes from?

Also I was just watching Slash in the Michael Jackson video Give In to Me!  Very cool.  And this pixel art is excellent.

Carnivac @ 11/2/2019 15:23 commented on Yaguara

i thought same thing when i saw the preview.  Like woah, Cheetahmen with good graphics?  aw, nope.

Carnivac @ 10/8/2019 03:19 commented on Fighter Series - 16-bit version

Very cool.  (also wondering who the model is on the website with the full images)

Carnivac @ 4/22/2019 01:17 commented on Almodóvar castel

Really nice. Love the bold colours too

Carnivac @ 3/15/2019 07:36 commented on Big Bird

Carnivac @ 3/15/2019 07:34 commented on Big Bird

I think Twitter's changed how it handles PNGs.  I uploaded a png file that hasn't had any transparent pixels added and it was kept completely intact as a clear PNG rather than getting auto-converted into a blurry JPG.  If anyone else can try it out and confirm that would be nice. :)

Carnivac @ 7/17/2018 00:20 commented on worldcup2018

i don't even like football so i don't know who these folk are but it's so well pixelled i can't help but examine each and every one of them and admire the skill here. :)

Carnivac @ 5/28/2018 01:55 commented on Wrestling mock up

Looks great.  Are they inspired by the Hardy boys?  Left one certainly has Broken/Woken Matt's beard and skunk streak hair and the right clearly has Jeff's style going on.

Carnivac @ 3/23/2018 01:20 commented on After humans..

Very nice.  Reminds me of outdoor areas in The Last of Us but in expert 2D pixels rather than expert 3D modelling.

Carnivac @ 12/14/2017 00:44 commented on Flashback - after the crash

i wish the game had looked more like this.  Though i kept staring at this for too long thinking he was gonna get up. :P

Carnivac @ 11/24/2017 07:22 commented on Tardis Day

Very cool  (my fave Doctors be 11, 12, 3 and 5 and very keen to see what 13 is like).  Love how the faces are like half super realistic, half caricature.  :)

Also I like how you have 1 and 13 next to each other in front of the TARDIS so in the preview it's the original and the newest ones shown. :)

Carnivac @ 11/23/2017 05:49 commented on Bond, James Bond

Done.

Carnivac @ 11/18/2017 02:29 commented on Big Bird

i literally just went "mono..doh!" when i saw skeddles saying monoramp making me sing the word like i'm oh so clever and glanced down at jinn's simpsons pic..

Carnivac @ 11/16/2017 10:13 commented on Blanka [Study]

This looks great.  I always hated his Alpha sprite particularly the face.  This looks way better.