Ellychnia @ 4/27/2016 15:54 commented on A Chest with Jewels

Very pretty!

Ellychnia @ 4/27/2016 15:49 commented on Team Rocket

Man, you did such a nice job of making it reminiscent of the older games while keeping your own much more dynamic style. Cute & nostalgic!

Ellychnia @ 4/26/2016 13:36 commented on Try

Beautiful vegetation, and appealing colors overall! I love how the hedges are drawn but they have almost no contrast with the grass. Probably easily fixed with darkening the darkest green in them? The cobblestones also look like odd water at first glance which would also be fixed with minor palette changes. I don't think you'd have to move away from the blueish tint 100%, just tone it down a little and mix in some browns.

Ellychnia @ 4/14/2016 17:58 commented on Ghost Beetle

Thank you! And you're definitely right. Originally that part worked a little differently but I screwed up the timing of the rest of the animation relative to the wings in the process and was very, very close to the deadline- I had to pick which problem looked more acceptable at that point.

Ellychnia @ 4/11/2016 14:22 commented on Spirit

Very cute! In, you know, a creepy ghostly way.

Ellychnia @ 3/31/2016 22:25 commented on Vitamins

This is making me crave citrus really badly.

Ellychnia @ 3/10/2016 15:43 commented on Map

I like that there's a compass rose! Couple of things though- the water might be better at a lower contrast compared to the land and buildings. It's a little overwhelming and busy as it is. And I think it'd help to have more of an edge/depth to the land to indicate more strongly that it's, you know, above water level.

Ellychnia @ 2/22/2016 14:14 commented on Circus

This is such a pretty palette.

Ellychnia @ 2/26/2014 19:07 commented on Note Guru: GBC Spec-Up

These are excellent! I've been staring at this for a while, haha.

Ellychnia @ 2/4/2014 14:51 commented on Hearth

Thank you.

So...it's just doing what has to be used to suggest tiny details/differences inside a sprite anyway, animated? It's a misleading name for it. Thank you for the link, though!

Ellychnia @ 2/3/2014 21:08 commented on Attikha's fakedex!

I wish the spider ones were official! This is amazing.

Ellychnia @ 2/2/2014 21:29 commented on Itapera Floresta Inverno

I really like these tiles!

Ellychnia @ 2/2/2014 10:44 commented on Hearth

I'd like to note again this isn't my concept! This character belongs to an artist whose art blog I've linked in the description.

To be honest I don't have the slightest idea what subpixel means.