ZeeZerd @ 3/26/2020 16:34 commented on Doom Helmet

The sideways sprite looks like some sort of ship, or futuristic car.

ZeeZerd @ 1/29/2020 11:48 commented on Chaos Code - Kagari

Yes, KOF heavily inspired my pixel artstyle.

ZeeZerd @ 12/23/2018 22:01 commented on Merthil Running

You could add a bit of hopping (just move the character in certain frames by one or two pixels) to make it look more natural.

Here's what i mean: https://imgur.com/a/1yYFdcw

=)

ZeeZerd @ 12/5/2018 02:20 commented on Soldier! STRIKE!

Apologies. I admit that i might have used some unnecessary words in there, i was trying to give a tad too overly detailed criticism and i don't normally do that. There were less meaner ways to say that i didn't like the animation and i went overboard.

ZeeZerd @ 12/4/2018 19:49 commented on Soldier! STRIKE!

I'll be honest, not a fan of the animation. All that posing and theatrics for a less than stellar stab that has no oomph, followed by the twirl back to position, just looks silly. The screen shake can only help the impact of the boring-looking stab so much. Keep in mind that i don't play Fire Emblem, so i don't know if this animation is faithful to the games.

On the other hand, the terrain looks great!

ZeeZerd @ 12/1/2018 10:27 commented on Vikxin (waist up)

The bottom portion of the pink hair is a little pillow-shady.

ZeeZerd @ 6/24/2018 13:22 commented on [OC] Attack Animation

his rooted leg increases in length as he kicks. is that intentional?

ZeeZerd @ 5/15/2018 00:59 commented on bat girl walk cycle

I like it, it's very cute!

Made some suggestions: imgur.com/a/c65o17k

Gave the hair some movement to up the cuteness. I also changed the cape & legs a bit. Hope it helps and good luck on your project!

ZeeZerd @ 4/3/2018 16:28 commented on Begrudgingly Awoken From Slumber

The lighting on his right shoulder is way different from the other shoulder. They should have similar lighting.

ZeeZerd @ 3/15/2018 23:49 commented on Ready To Fight

Great motion!

This is how i would shade the character if the lighting was coming from the top-right:

Hope it helps.

ZeeZerd @ 1/28/2018 23:22 commented on Ice Maiden

actually, the 5th color is the transparent color, so the piece is only using 4 colors.

ZeeZerd @ 1/11/2018 18:23 commented on Claire's Adventure - basic attack concepts

That is correct. Though, it is currently in the concept stages.

ZeeZerd @ 1/10/2018 09:44 commented on The Queen's Mercy

forgot to comment on this masterpiece.
my only gripe with it is the flag, it should be waving more fiercly imo.

ZeeZerd @ 10/6/2017 19:13 commented on Fenris Undead Viola

This is by far my favorite character of yours, next to the first girl you posted.

ZeeZerd @ 9/18/2017 15:14 commented on Sonic

Ah okay. I remember i had to refresh the page, then the box had to be checked again. Oh well.

ZeeZerd @ 9/18/2017 12:31 commented on Sonic

I don't see my entry in there. I think there might have been a chance that i forgot to check the box at the bottom. Is there a way to check?

ZeeZerd @ 8/26/2017 10:52 commented on Maeve - Paladins

Thanks, made some changes.

ZeeZerd @ 8/20/2017 16:33 commented on Claire's Adventure!! (mock-up)

This was originally inspired by looking at screensshots of gameboy games.

I'd like to realize this some day. I just don't have the time right now.

ZeeZerd @ 7/18/2017 12:23 commented on Cool Birb

love the clouds!

ZeeZerd @ 7/8/2017 23:11 commented on Volcano Pokemon Typhlosion

You need to work on your anatomy.

a few pointers: https://tinyurl.com/yaeew8sl

ZeeZerd @ 7/1/2017 12:45 commented on Emerald Dreamer Izzy

Even so, with the amount of detail you give to these sprites i can't imagine you won't have some difficulty. Looking forward to seeing some animations from you!

ZeeZerd @ 7/1/2017 12:13 commented on Emerald Dreamer Izzy

There's only glaring thing about this piece: Her left leg... it looks like the thigh gets larger as it reaches the knee, thats not how legs work.

On a side note, animating these big sprites with high color count will be quite the undertaking. And here i though my big animated sprites were too much.

ZeeZerd @ 7/1/2017 12:13 commented on Ray Mcdougal Heavy crouch punch animation

Very framey. I like it!

Never forget Fighter's History!

ZeeZerd @ 6/17/2017 10:52 commented on Azure Dreamer Alexia

Legs seem a little too long, even by anime standards.

If i may make a suggestion: imgur.com/a/yyRmK

ZeeZerd @ 4/19/2017 12:12 commented on Batman :p

An odd pose for the caped crusader. The cape looks a little short, if he's squatting then the bottom of it needs to be resting on the floor.