JaredOnYT @ 5/6/2016 10:56 commented on GLaDOS potato + space core

I'll reply almost a year later

No problem :)

JaredOnYT @ 7/6/2015 09:20 commented on CHR/ST

Are you an Orthodox Christian?  I am myself, just curious due to your style.  Very good work!

JaredOnYT @ 4/22/2015 07:22 commented on Sunset

Very strong first piece!  Keep it up.

One mistake that you made (that I always make) is that your sky's 2 orange colors are too similar to make out.

Secondly, the sun itself is casting quite a large reflection for its position in the horizon.

However, I really like how you did the island:  nice shading and kudos on keeping it all 16 colors!

JaredOnYT @ 3/26/2015 19:12 commented on Super Portal 2

Also, design for Chell is inspired by the awesomesauce art of IGoRge

JaredOnYT @ 3/10/2015 13:23 commented on Steam logo

You really nailed the gradient aspect from the logo.  good work!

JaredOnYT @ 12/12/2014 12:28 commented on Demon spider

only 23 colors and still looks like a doom sprite.  Kudos, dude!

JaredOnYT @ 12/2/2014 06:38 commented on Grommash Hellscream

Nice to see a reference that isn't blatantly copied.  Nice composition!  I'd have to agree with MotorRoach about the lack of contrast, but otherwise this is a very solid piece!

JaredOnYT @ 10/15/2014 06:17 commented on Steampunk Gun

Cool design!  Definitely fits the steampunk style!

JaredOnYT @ 7/23/2014 12:37 commented on Dwarf Icon

That must be one awesome camera!  great job!  Very clean and pleasant to look at!

JaredOnYT @ 7/12/2014 09:47 commented on Hohenheim

Just browsing along oh look it's a dude that's cool HOLY MOTHER OF MOSES IT BLINKED.

Great job!  A very convincing pose coupled with balanced shading and an all around impressive pixelling job!  Great work!

JaredOnYT @ 7/10/2014 14:42 commented on Format the Assassinbot

'I'm gunna CTRL-Z you off the face of the earth!"

Nice submission!  Very atmospheric.

JaredOnYT @ 7/8/2014 15:24 commented on Mountaineer

Charming and simple.  Great stuff!

JaredOnYT @ 7/7/2014 09:00 commented on Metallic Fury

THIS is fun

JaredOnYT @ 7/5/2014 11:58 commented on Forest at sunset.

Really awesome!  Can't believe this is your first attempt!

JaredOnYT @ 7/3/2014 10:02 commented on Green Lantern

I really liked seeing this piece's progression via the forum thread.  Great work!  Definitely my favorite entry so far.  You really captured the luminescense of the symbol quite well!

JaredOnYT @ 7/2/2014 15:56 commented on Jack running

I see him.... LOOOOOL original joke!

But seriously, I like this.  I can definitely sense a rythm to his steps :)

JaredOnYT @ 7/1/2014 12:26 commented on Running animation

Much better!  I like this!

JaredOnYT @ 6/30/2014 12:59 commented on Mickey Etch a Pen...

Very cool!

JaredOnYT @ 6/29/2014 08:53 commented on factory wall

Glad you mentioned that, because I thought of Fez right when I saw this.  Great work!

JaredOnYT @ 6/29/2014 08:46 commented on And You Make A Neat Gun

Holy crap this is amazing!  The animation is smooth and properly timed:  I LOVE IT!

JaredOnYT @ 6/29/2014 08:41 commented on Pistol animation

Why thank you!  Yes, Rhett and Link are very awesome!

JaredOnYT @ 6/28/2014 16:20 commented on Pistol animation

Luger?  Either way, I like it!

Nevermind, on closer inspection I see that it resembles a colt M1911

I'm just stupid

JaredOnYT @ 6/26/2014 08:41 commented on Rubiks challenge

I happen to like these feathers!  Youcan definitely feel the sense of them overlapping.

JaredOnYT @ 6/25/2014 16:31 commented on Meet The Homer

Not only do I love this because it's TF-flippin-2 (and the Simpsons), I also love it as a standalone piece.  Very cool stuff!

JaredOnYT @ 6/25/2014 16:27 commented on tower

Wow!  I like this quite a bit!