Kenner-Boy @ 8/13/2008 20:11 commented on Sound Man
I lost to Cure as well...

Excellent work though! Fits right in with the countless other villains. I should create one: Badmanman

Kenner-Boy @ 8/13/2008 19:29 commented on Guess Who
Thanks for the comments guys. Skamocore, a lot of your work is what I strive for. You're a good example of what I really enjoy about pixel art. Here is a reference http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e234/Kenner-Boy/fon2z.jpg

And good eyes on the green pixels! Thanks for the heads up :)

Kenner-Boy @ 1/21/2007 21:50 commented on Clouds
I bet it is, just saved in the wrong format on accident.

Kenner-Boy @ 12/12/2006 23:33 commented on Kung foo chao!
I see so many people in here complaining and moaning about how this guy is nothing special. Please cut the shit. Seeing stuff like this reinstated my "want" to keep on working on my digital art. If what this guy has done doesn't even spark any kind of positive emotion in your head then I believe that you sir(s) should shove a carrot in your ass. Now that I have vented that little bit, I think it would be awesome if more Pixel Artists did video projects like this guy has done. I would love to see the process all of you talented Artists go through. Thanks for the read.

Kenner-Boy @ 8/27/2006 23:23 commented on Collection
You should try, then show me what it looks like!

Kenner-Boy @ 8/24/2006 22:08 commented on The Maze Face
Thanks guys! I go on little spurts with pixel art it seems. I have been playing around with other mediums lately, mostly watercolor paintings. Anyhoo, I am working on more of this type of stuff, I like making this kind of art. Once again, thanks for the comments!

Kenner-Boy @ 4/2/2006 17:39 commented on Blood Bag
Um. How many colors is that?

Kenner-Boy @ 3/21/2006 20:07 commented on Big Bird
Hahaha, I just barely noticed that there is no 13th floor in The Joint. :|

Kenner-Boy @ 3/18/2006 22:48 commented on Big Bird
I just got back from a 4 day trip to Disneyland and California Adventure! Yay! It was so much fun, exhausting too. I swear on everything holy, the night after the third day I fell asleep in record time. It must have been less than 5 minutes. Overall it was a great experience though, I was with a bunch of friends! Haha, if you want, you can look at my gallery and open Radioactive Dishwasher, look at the people there, I went with Ski-Beau, Joe, Dan, and Austin. It was a blast, Space Mountain and Indiana Jones are so frikken sweet.

Kenner-Boy @ 3/18/2006 22:33 commented on Basic Apartment
Hey bro, I love the way you textured the wooden floor. The different color of some of the boards caught my attention. Good work, keep it up!

Kenner-Boy @ 3/18/2006 22:30 commented on Joint Apartment
Haha, this is truly great work! Everything looks soft and, and, yes, soft. I really like the color choices, and like I said on your other iso piece, I wish I could replicate your talent. This is sweet!

Kenner-Boy @ 3/18/2006 22:27 commented on cottage in the field
I love the softness and simplicity of this work. I wish I could replicate your talent! Good job!

Kenner-Boy @ 3/14/2006 13:00 commented on Masked Suit Wearer
Nice nice! I think it would be cool is he was wearing loafers, or like dress shoes of some sort. I really do like the piece though, neat character! Thumbs up!

Kenner-Boy @ 3/14/2006 12:59 commented on Big Bird
So who are all the admins anyways?

Kenner-Boy @ 3/14/2006 12:30 commented on Big Bird
Am I supposed to do that? If so, how do I do that?

Kenner-Boy @ 3/14/2006 11:50 commented on Big Bird
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA nice. Wow, that made me laugh pretty good. Oh man... So what was the problem then?

Kenner-Boy @ 3/14/2006 11:46 commented on Big Bird
Haha, thanks! I have just been trying to get it up for awhile, and it has just been a little annoying. Friends?

Kenner-Boy @ 3/14/2006 11:43 commented on Big Bird
Oh! and look at the new apartments link in The Joint! Mine is at the very top! But it has yet to appear on the actual building! What the heck is going on!?

Kenner-Boy @ 3/14/2006 11:41 commented on Big Bird
Gosh, what a pain. Jalonso has been trying to get my room up on The Joint, but we (by which I mean I) are having a lot of problems. First it was the transparency. I fixed it. BUT IT STILL DOESN'T SHOW UP! Look at my picture called "Kenner-Boy's Room. No lie." and see the category it is under! 10th Floor! 10th FLOOR! But it doesn't show up in The Joint! Anyone have any idea what might be going on!?

Kenner-Boy @ 3/14/2006 11:06 commented on Big Bird
My whole family wants to see it! I don't think we are gonna see it in theaters though, prolly when it comes out on video.

Kenner-Boy @ 3/14/2006 10:53 commented on Big Bird
So did anyone here see Brokeback Mountain?

Kenner-Boy @ 3/13/2006 22:23 commented on Big Bird
Hey all, I just wanted to give a big thanks to Jalonso. He has helped me a lot lately for no reason at all. Keep up the good work everyone! You are all very inspiring and I learn much from everyone here!

Kenner-Boy @ 3/13/2006 19:47 commented on Regular Roy
OH! HAHAHA, OF COURSE! Oh man, Aren't typos the best? :p

Kenner-Boy @ 3/13/2006 10:36 commented on My ISOCITY house
Those rocks look so awesome! Fav for sure! Good job dude!

Kenner-Boy @ 3/13/2006 10:29 commented on Kenner-Boy's Room. No lie.
Yeah, this is a weird desk. The little cabinet next to it and the desk itself are hooked together, so on the left side, the cabinet is what is holding it up. Then on the right side of the desk, hmm, how to explain this. I'll just say the "legs" are there but the keyboard pull out covers them up. It overs up my actual computer too!