rhlstudios @ 3/31/2021 10:15 commented on knighty

Love the contrast, it really adds to the dramatic look of this piece. Wonderful work!

rhlstudios @ 3/15/2021 08:34 commented on Emoji inspired portraits

Taks;

Thank you! it's been so much fun doing these so far!

rhlstudios @ 3/15/2021 08:34 commented on Emoji inspired portraits

gawrone;

Thank you! Oh man that would be a fun weekly challenge too!! I've been/am doing these daily for this month and I've been having the most smashing good time with them, so much fun!

rhlstudios @ 3/15/2021 08:32 commented on Emoji inspired portraits

Siskan;

Thank you!! IDK why but for some reason, I'm usually on the same page as you with the avoiding-emojis (Unless I'm on Discord with some fun custom emojis lol) but for some reason on Twitter I'm like LMAO

Thank you so much again, I'm doing these as my daily-pixel theme for the rest of the month and I've been having SO MUCH FUN with it!!

rhlstudios @ 3/14/2021 15:49 commented on Emoji inspired portraits

Eiiii thank you! I've been having so much fun with these

rhlstudios @ 3/14/2021 15:46 commented on Crescendolls

DioShiba;

Thank you, I had a lot of fun with this one!

rhlstudios @ 3/14/2021 15:43 commented on Crescendolls

ElCaPixlo;

Thank you!! I had a lot of fun with the colors on this one!

rhlstudios @ 3/14/2021 15:38 commented on Crescendolls

Charlene Excelsia;

Thank you so much! I've been especially enjoying working with 3 color sprites lately as it's moreorless forced me to really focus up on the linework!

rhlstudios @ 1/17/2021 09:01 commented on Eye Test

Oh wow I love how painterly this looks! Wonderful control over tones

rhlstudios @ 1/15/2021 13:23 commented on Breath of Fire V trio

Magcoin;

Thank you so kindly! n_n

rhlstudios @ 1/15/2021 13:22 commented on Breath of Fire V trio

Jinn;
Thank you! I AGREE, it really is such a beautiful game, and super fun to boot!

rhlstudios @ 1/8/2021 07:41 commented on Bubburu

Oh wow you get better and better every time! The curve of her waist is sexy as heeeelllllll

rhlstudios @ 12/29/2020 09:16 commented on Hut, animated

This is God-tier

rhlstudios @ 12/4/2020 23:06 commented on Heather - Silent Hill 3

Wow this is so good! Love the pose and angle, and that lighting is superb

rhlstudios @ 11/13/2020 23:54 commented on The Royal Pardon (collaboration)

This is one of the most amazing pixel works I have ever seen, absolutely incredible

rhlstudios @ 11/5/2020 11:08 commented on Daily Sprites

Thank you so much! I try my best to respect the nature of the characters, I feel like I'm being disrespectful if I make an unhorny character look like a horn-dog lol

rhlstudios @ 11/5/2020 10:34 commented on Tower Knight

AHA I SAW THIS PREVIEW ON TWITTER AND WAS WONDERIN WHAT IT WAS. Beuatiful work!

rhlstudios @ 10/15/2020 06:53 commented on Haunting Ground

Thank you so much!! The lighting is where I had the most fun especially on the redhead haha

rhlstudios @ 10/1/2020 09:17 commented on Pixel Dailies: Kimono

Awww this is so cute!! So well pixelled too, love the balance of warm and cool colors

rhlstudios @ 9/17/2020 08:17 commented on Sassy September Pt 2

LOL indeed, I barely knew anyone else that was in to the same games as me. Funny that it's easier being a PSX kid at heart now than it was being an actual PSX kid :P

rhlstudios @ 9/11/2020 21:26 commented on Sassy Gals

pixelFunBR;

lol I should have said "Breath of Fire fanart" instead of "video game fanart"

rhlstudios @ 9/11/2020 21:25 commented on Sassy Gals

Goodlyay;

Thank you so much!! :D

rhlstudios @ 9/2/2020 08:35 commented on Pixel Dump

Haha thank you she's my personal fav of all these too. Her name's Ella and she's a real broad.

rhlstudios @ 8/30/2020 09:50 commented on Pixel Dump

Aw, thank you so much that means a lot to hear! n_n

rhlstudios @ 8/10/2020 15:21 commented on Winged Lady