knunery @ 9/3/2016 15:51 commented on Monster Mother mockup

The game is going to made in Unity. You can get pretty good pixel rendering (Bro Force is probably the best pixel art example with Unity).

knunery @ 11/26/2015 06:36 commented on Metal Storm HD

Thanks for the nice comments! Everyone loves mechs:)

knunery @ 9/15/2015 06:30 commented on Hellhound Walk and Run Animations

Thank you!

knunery @ 2/20/2015 06:15 commented on Rasputin Attacks

I will rework the hellfire lighted areas. I have some more character concepts of Hellboy pixeled in a couple of different ways that I will post.  I definitely have been trying to capture Mignola's later works which are very abstract.  I have a half completed mockup of a Hellboy level in the abstract style that I need to finish:)

knunery @ 2/1/2015 14:38 commented on Rygar Tiny Sprite

It's great how the shield is the weapon in Rygar.  There are too many games with swords!

knunery @ 2/1/2015 06:05 commented on Rygar Tiny Sprite

Rygar was such a great NES game!  That sun in Rygar always seems to stick in my head.  I loved how it had a sideview and overhead view during different parts of the game.

knunery @ 1/19/2015 06:47 commented on Killer Brain Bot

I made the brain more pink and it does help make it read more as a brain.  Thank you for pointing that out:)

knunery @ 12/15/2014 09:26 commented on Demon Scorpion

I loved Dungeon Master!  Spent way too much time playing that game:)

knunery @ 9/30/2014 10:09 commented on Axewitch!

I would read a comic book based on this character.  Post more Axewitches:)

knunery @ 9/28/2014 13:23 commented on Axewitch!

I think it's really awesome overall.    The line of the calf muscle on the leg resting on the axe is way off.  The line goes way too high.

knunery @ 9/28/2014 09:58 commented on Gum Princess from Adventure Time

Nice work!

knunery @ 9/20/2014 10:49 commented on Hero for my game

Feels very original.  Nice work!

knunery @ 9/2/2014 12:20 commented on Cool Captain N

The right foot is totally off.  I see it now that you pointed it out:)  Thank you for the feedback.