MontyDrake @ 1/31/2021 16:27 commented on Friendly Neighborhood

Sure thing. Here your have.

MontyDrake @ 9/3/2017 10:38 commented on Spada

Probably, I could try. Thanks

MontyDrake @ 9/3/2017 05:08 commented on Cabin

This is an amazing piece of background! Really awesome work

MontyDrake @ 7/13/2016 17:46 commented on Chun-Li

Amazing job with the volumes and shdows!

MontyDrake @ 7/13/2016 17:45 commented on Liquor Store

So compact and well executed! Great work.

How many colors did you acutally use in this?

MontyDrake @ 5/31/2016 02:27 commented on Candida & Esplendida

Truly and amazing job with light, colors and poses

MontyDrake @ 4/25/2016 04:41 commented on Dungeon Tileset

Really nice and clean work with the colors and texture on the tiles here, but I feel like the human sprite is too big for that room maybe, or maybe the room is too small for it.

Great work anyways!

MontyDrake @ 4/25/2016 04:36 commented on Save Room

I really like small pixel graphics, seriously. And this makes me recall too many things. Great work.

MontyDrake @ 4/17/2016 09:16 commented on Mockup

Each time I watch this piece it amazes me.

MontyDrake @ 4/17/2016 09:16 commented on MetroidZM Starring: Sam Aaron

Great job! Really diggin' the anatomy and blue colors.

MontyDrake @ 4/6/2016 02:21 commented on Duelyst Sprite - Ki Beholder

I find realy interesting how you draw fire FX. I would love my pieces to be even near to that.

MontyDrake @ 4/6/2016 02:17 commented on Erde

What a great understanding of light and volume!

MontyDrake @ 7/24/2015 10:55 commented on The Asteroid Belt

Thank you, but I still think I could make it a little bit smoother and more natural.

MontyDrake @ 6/12/2015 11:18 commented on Elfgirl base turnaround v. 1.0

It's, in general terms, very a good work, but I need to point out that the head and neck don't seem really correct. It looks like the neck is placed at the center, or near the center, of the roating axis, the same as the cranial vault. I have nothing against the cranial vault being at the center of the axis, but then the neck shouldn't be, as the neck is not really placed at the center of the head, or more correctly, the spine isn't. And is also no as straight as it looks in the image.

That's why I find there's some kind of weird cavity under de mandible, that wouldn't be so hard of the neck went a little backwards. In a proportionate human body (male of female) the neck does not leave that much free space under the skull, and while I know this is chibi (or super-deformed), you should try to smooth that part where the neck and the skull connect to each other. Maybe not casting such a hard shadow under the skull of erasing the line visible between the skull and the mandible in the rear frame.

MontyDrake @ 6/6/2015 17:30 commented on Centaur

Lovely!

MontyDrake @ 6/3/2015 14:10 commented on Curiousity

Love the monster's hair, and the pose of the girl. So natural!

MontyDrake @ 5/24/2015 09:16 commented on N1 Synapse

This is so incredible and funny! Somehow it looks like it's biting his nails.

MontyDrake @ 5/24/2015 09:12 commented on Gebeleizius the Tormentor

This one really reminds me of the good old enemy sprites from Final Fantasy VI, Great job!

MontyDrake @ 5/23/2015 19:46 commented on Old Commodore

Thank you! Maybe I should have casted more shdows on the rest of the face. Because now that I see, The ear is the only part with dark shadows, and that's why it looks that good, I think.

MontyDrake @ 5/23/2015 05:03 commented on Orbiting Mars

Thank you. I really had to keep it low because there's going to a lot of more objects in game, and I want to get the old feel from the old 256 color games.

MontyDrake @ 5/23/2015 05:01 commented on Dat Kat !

This is great! The amount of little details and the use of colors make this a amazing view.

MontyDrake @ 5/23/2015 04:56 commented on Retro Mouseketeer

No, it is a png, but the original illustration wasn't really a good work of pixel art. Background dithering is excesive indeed. This is just the result of one of my old first attempts at making pixel images that I recovered from my hard drive.

MontyDrake @ 5/22/2015 13:09 commented on Bronze Bust *updated*

Speechless

MontyDrake @ 5/22/2015 11:51 commented on Colossal Katamari

This is a "colossal" work. :)
Good job!

MontyDrake @ 5/21/2015 06:40 commented on Orbiting Mars

Thank you! I think it's the constrast between warm and light colors from Mars and the dark an cold atmosphere of the space. It's so simple you can't go wrong with that.