Arcanum @ 10/17/2006 02:13 commented on Heart
I quite like the look of the AA in this piece. It's very smooth. Though it almost looks as if you went way overboard on the bra strap... it looks like you used photoshop's smudge tool, and that's not a good thing for pixel art. Though I must say I love the hair and the face. It's eye-catching for sure.

Arcanum @ 10/17/2006 02:09 commented on What's In The Can...Subtitle: Technological Breakthrough
Not too sure if I like the pillow shading, but the concept is cool and it animates smoothly. Though next time you might want to have a light source coming from some direction not head-on.

Arcanum @ 9/21/2006 23:52 commented on Anomaly
I love Escheresque stuff. This is pretty nice. You might want to add a texture to the beams, but that's up to you.

Arcanum @ 6/6/2006 13:27 commented on New character for my fighting game
I personally think the animation for the boobs could use for a compromise between the first and the second, because the first looks too exaggerated and the second looks like she has boobs of steel. And maybe add one more shade on the hair to make it look nicer, just for pure cosmetics. Other than that though, I think every guy on pixeljoint is going to want to play your game with the types of characters involved in it.

Arcanum @ 6/2/2006 22:27 commented on Self Portrait
I like this alot, especially the way the text shines. Sort of reminds me of some sort of ghost or will-o-the-wisp. Good stuff man.

Arcanum @ 5/15/2006 23:36 commented on Vana mees
I actually like this piece quite a bit. The way the nose curves is kickass, just because it's so out of the ordinary. The way the hair's shaded is nice too, though it probably could use a few more highlights, perhaps only one color. Still, good stuff. I like the color choice.

Arcanum @ 5/11/2006 00:45 commented on Longly (Zoom 'cause its big)
I saw this in the WIP forum... and it only got better from what was in there. This piece kicks serious ass. I especially like the guy with the beard.

Arcanum @ 5/8/2006 23:32 commented on Candy AV
Damn, I loove the way you shaded this piece. Favorite for sure. The little details and very subtle color differences are probably what makes this peice stand out to me. I can't wait to see the bigger one.

Arcanum @ 4/29/2006 00:27 commented on Phantom Brave Character
This is pretty cool looking. My only gripe is that random extra color you put in the eyes for dithering. I doubt it would make much of a difference if you took it out, in terms of the look of the whole piece, and it would narrow the color count down to 16 + transparency. Other than that though, this is pretty nice. I like the AA.

Arcanum @ 4/27/2006 23:42 commented on Jill Valentine Fighting sprite. Right hand punch.
If you added a whip to this, it would just scream castlevania... but it doesn't have one, so I'll just have to point ot the obvious: this kicks some serious ass. The one really noticeable flaw I see is the way the left foot turns. When it transitions from one pose to another, it looks a little bit too abrupt. You might want to make a transition of the foot moving from forward to sideways in one of the existing frames or something. Still, other than that minor bit, this looks pretty pro. Good job.

Arcanum @ 4/19/2006 22:54 commented on Piano
There are definitely more than 3 colors in that piece... it's still pretty nice though. Might want to darken the lines between the white keys though.

Arcanum @ 4/17/2006 22:26 commented on Fighting sprite
The improvement from the first is pretty clearly visible... I like the whole pose and idea of it. Not bad.

Arcanum @ 4/1/2006 17:10 commented on Baretta
I like this alot, it's very sleek looking. It's pretty accurate looking too. Good work.

Arcanum @ 3/29/2006 20:56 commented on Arsenic and Absinthe
Shit, this is really well planned out. I love the little details like the lace, and the way the dress flows is well done as well.My only gripe is the placement of the eyes. They seem a little out or proportion to me, but it might just be stylistic.

Arcanum @ 3/28/2006 00:40 commented on Shading Practice
The first one would make a good pattern for the side of an egg, it looks like. These are some pretty sweet techniques though. I'll definitely think about using them in the future.

Arcanum @ 3/27/2006 21:20 commented on Hark, the warrior (RPG Kludden)
This is pretty decent, and I really like the colors you used. My only gripe that hasn't already been pointed out is the way the head looks ln relation to the rest of the body. His pose suggests he would be holding his head high, and it looks rather awkward the way it is. Otherwise, this is pretty nice.

Arcanum @ 3/27/2006 19:54 commented on pixelART fire
Damn, I love the way you did the fire in this one. It looks like a technique I'll have to try out sometime.

Arcanum @ 3/27/2006 03:03 commented on Lighting by Dell
You already know my opinion on your stuff man. Monochrome looks like tough work. You did it pretty well though. For only using a mirror as a reference, I compliment you. Because if it's moving, I can't draw it. Still, good work.

Arcanum @ 3/27/2006 02:45 commented on Grue-some
Oooh, I wouldn't want to run into one of these guys on a dark and stormy night. I absolutely love your style.

Arcanum @ 3/27/2006 02:05 commented on nothing..
The bottle is shaded very nicely. I'm now curious what website it's for. :) However, it almost looks like you antialiased the border between the shadow and the light part of the background. Tsk tsk... Still, it looks nice, and it isn't noticable from far away. Good work.