Unyinz @ 1/27/2015 23:47 commented on Item Sprites

I really like this. You've made great use of your palette.

Unyinz @ 1/20/2015 10:08 commented on Korsak`s House

As good as the foreground is, the trees in the background look especially nice to me. I really love the use of orange/green there.

Unyinz @ 1/20/2015 01:10 commented on Fish

This is an interesting one. It'll take some time to pin down the right plant; there are a lot of options to pick from here.

Unyinz @ 1/18/2015 20:14 commented on BrainBot Mk-VI

This is really impressive.

Unyinz @ 1/15/2015 12:21 commented on Microkorg

The dithering on this is really nice. I like it.

Unyinz @ 1/15/2015 12:12 commented on Cyboeurg

An interesting concept. Are human brains essentially ammunition?

You've got the foundation for a good colour palette going with the orange and blue, but the sprite itself lacks much definition. I'd recommend some anti-aliasing on the pipe after some refining of its shape, and messing around with body shapes for the robot; it has a very simple shape right now that could do with some depth, maybe make it look a bit more mechanical.

There's potential in this, and a few edits could go a long way.

Unyinz @ 1/15/2015 12:05 commented on BRAIN-BOT

Oooh, I like this one a lot. Good use of color and style!

Unyinz @ 1/13/2015 16:16 commented on Wind Tower Monster Suite

I really love the spritework. Very clean, very nice use of complementary colors.

Unyinz @ 1/13/2015 16:14 commented on Angry fluffball

That's pretty stinkin' cute. I like the way you've done the fur, it looks chunky in a stylish way.

Unyinz @ 1/13/2015 12:39 commented on first try

Your AA is nicely done.

Unyinz @ 1/13/2015 10:32 commented on Brain Harvest

Very nice. I'm getting a Zdzisław Beksiński / Alex Grey feel from this.

Unyinz @ 1/12/2015 10:33 commented on Whelp Slayer banner

The banner itself looks great, but like Agent00X says, "whelpslayer" is a bit hard to read. It could use some tweaking to make the text stand out a bit better against the background.

Unyinz @ 1/12/2015 09:01 commented on Slime (gs)

I like this one. I think I'll give it a try.

Unyinz @ 1/7/2015 20:13 commented on Sci-Fi mockup

Wonderful palette. I like your use of complementary colors.

Unyinz @ 1/6/2015 14:02 commented on Sampan

Thanks for the feedback.  I don't have a lot of experience with perspective, I've mainly been working with isometric sprites. I'll be sure to utilize your advice though.

I tried to use two simple palettes that contrasted each other to differentiate between the landscape and objects, but a more unified palette may have ended up working better.

Unyinz @ 1/4/2015 23:19 commented on Crystal Mountain Tree

This is really fantastic. Keep up the good work!

Unyinz @ 12/29/2014 01:05 commented on Mischief Makers

Ooh, here's some nostalgia. I love the palette you've used; lots of vivid colours.

Unyinz @ 12/5/2014 12:24 commented on Small Collection of Items

Thanks again for the feedback! One of the bigger struggles with these sprites was making the outlines consistent in thickness. I'll admit that it ended up looking like a mess in places. I'll try the Pokemon sprite outlining. It seems far more simple and clean.

Unyinz @ 12/3/2014 16:08 commented on Ambrosia

Player 4 is a cyclops/ogre thing.

Unyinz @ 12/3/2014 10:49 commented on Hungry Luma

This is pretty stinkin' cute. The animation is top-notch.

Unyinz @ 12/1/2014 11:25 commented on A whole lot of RPG items

This sprite-sheet is what got me into working with pixel art. Well that and Cookie Clicker. The colors in this are so vibramt, it's awesome.

Unyinz @ 11/30/2014 14:27 commented on Wine Bottle

Thanks for the input. I knew something about it felt a bit off, but I still felt a need to dither for some reason. I'll keep your advice in mind for my projects. Many thanks!

Unyinz @ 11/30/2014 12:47 commented on Fresh Breath

I've always admired the way you use colors, specifically with the blue contrasting hues. That being said, I like how this piece uses all sorts of reds, blues, greens, etc.. It gives off a pretty unsettling tone, and I think that makes it work very well with the challenge theme.

Unyinz @ 11/25/2014 10:23 commented on Worldmap Places

These are wonderful. I really like the selection of colours used.