Gmintyfresh @ 9/22/2006 02:21 commented on Neon Devil Stamp
Yep I know about the text dude was apprehensive about posting it, going to add some more frames and remove the text it's all wrong!! Cheers

Gmintyfresh @ 8/22/2006 02:48 commented on Gamecube
Thank you very much I like MarioKart too, been playing loads of eternal darkness recently man that game is scary!!

Gmintyfresh @ 8/22/2006 02:45 commented on A neon devil breath
Hmm you might be right, I did do this quite a while ago and I haven't revisited it. I did increase this by a factor of 4 though so no streching occured, this was what it looked like original pixel size and as such I should have posted the original image. Thanks for the constructive criticism :D

Gmintyfresh @ 8/22/2006 02:27 commented on Li'l Dudettes Cheer
I didn't mean to challenge your intellect I just find your critique to be more insulting than constructive, your comment could have disheartened/upset this artist. I responded the way I did because you told me to stfu, again you didn't enter into a discussion explaining why you made the comments you did. I'm glad you posted again and explained why you felt the way you did about the use of colour in this piece to me that's much more helpful.

Gmintyfresh @ 8/18/2006 02:39 commented on Li'l Dudettes Cheer
Nice to see an intellectual and constructive response there again...

Gmintyfresh @ 8/17/2006 09:36 commented on Lil Gunner
Ha ha, a stunner

Gmintyfresh @ 8/17/2006 09:34 commented on Skele thing
wow really interesting image, makes me think of a dinosaur

Gmintyfresh @ 8/17/2006 09:29 commented on St. George Pixel Stamp
Stunning has to be said really unusual I've seen day glow ducks and rabid pink bears on this site but the subtle colouring of this piece makes those pieces pale into comparison. Very unique

Gmintyfresh @ 8/17/2006 09:26 commented on Bishoujo Senshi: Eternal S.Moon
Sublime use of colours,

Gmintyfresh @ 8/17/2006 09:25 commented on The Phone
That was a suprise (a nice one) the preview image looks nothing like the final!!! I really love the work you've done on the window :D

Gmintyfresh @ 8/17/2006 09:23 commented on Yus Chunk
I love the shading, it's head somehow reminds me of robocop, well done

Gmintyfresh @ 8/17/2006 09:20 commented on Board game mockup
Really interesting would love to see a more advanced version

Gmintyfresh @ 8/17/2006 09:18 commented on old wine cellar
Brilliant muted scene my friend lighting is especially good :D

Gmintyfresh @ 8/17/2006 09:17 commented on Li'l Dudettes Cheer
Very funny love the different hair styles, doesn't matter about the extra colour it's about what you want to do mate :D

Gmintyfresh @ 8/17/2006 09:14 commented on A Shroom Expriment Gone Wrong
Very cute I'd love to see a bigger version :D

Gmintyfresh @ 8/17/2006 08:37 commented on Big Iso City...
Watched your deviations on DA for quite a while now stunning piece can see aspects of the Advanced Photoshop magazine cover in this one.

Gmintyfresh @ 8/17/2006 07:34 commented on Minty skull stamp
Thanks mate getting back into pixel stuff

Gmintyfresh @ 6/21/2006 03:41 commented on Zombie Testing Lab
Brilliantly realised I love the composition well done :D

Gmintyfresh @ 6/6/2006 02:00 commented on A neon devil breath
:D thank you very much

Gmintyfresh @ 5/9/2006 02:16 commented on Aliens
All nice characters I like the little robot the best

Gmintyfresh @ 4/27/2006 07:24 commented on Floppy Disk (back)
Aaa takes me back to my Amiga days :D

Gmintyfresh @ 4/27/2006 07:23 commented on La Chambre de détachement
Well done a sterling effort, I especially like the wood grain effect on top of the tables

Gmintyfresh @ 4/27/2006 02:07 commented on Gamecube
Thanks very much :D

Gmintyfresh @ 4/26/2006 03:45 commented on Dainsleif - Shmup Player Ship
Wonderful image loads of detail and spot on animation :D

Gmintyfresh @ 4/26/2006 03:32 commented on God Of Muay Thai
Subtle colours, and well visualised well done :D