kendi64 @ 12/4/2014 07:49 commented on Havin' a smoke.

Very nice landscape and use of colors but woh this has 355 colors! If there were any tools or opacity layers used it needs to be taken out and pixelled in :(

kendi64 @ 12/2/2014 08:28 commented on Mekatar

nice smooth animation and lighting

kendi64 @ 12/2/2014 08:24 commented on PIXELGOT #8 Joffrey Baratheon

Best outfit, pose, and accessory for this pixel!

kendi64 @ 11/25/2014 11:40 commented on Big Bird

Is it me or did it just change to 7 rating instead of 6 rating system?

kendi64 @ 11/25/2014 07:15 commented on ROA - Fire Stage

My favorite parts is the rocks: the color change and shading. I love the shape of the clouds and rays poking through, the white dithering just doesn't seem to go with the rest of the shaded dithering (although done very well) imo. simple but lovely animation

kendi64 @ 11/24/2014 06:50 commented on Doors

This image reminds me of "if only" game on steam, I love the back ground transitioning and the fading of the doors

kendi64 @ 11/18/2014 13:42 commented on Isometric building 02 - Butchery

lol love the pigs heads, really like the way you did the awning

kendi64 @ 11/14/2014 09:18 commented on Ozma's Basics

The site lets you zoom in on the picture, so submitting a GIF or PNG in it original size is best unless there is some artistic reason for a 2x zoom

kendi64 @ 11/14/2014 09:04 commented on Isometric building 01 - Tavern

Great textures on the ground, grass and stone, roof tiles are nicely shaped. Wood grain is good, just too orangey for me, it blends too much with the roof. Love the shape and shading on the bowl, spoon and mug

kendi64 @ 11/13/2014 10:32 commented on James

Nice character but there is too many colors used in this that could be done in about 16 colors, was there a file saving issue or tool used? It would be acceptable once that is cleared up

kendi64 @ 11/10/2014 06:26 commented on Icy sleep

I don't know why the other piece wasn't accepted, maybe can find out through the forums (usually if there was some sort of tools used they will automatically reject it).

I love the fur on this bear , especially how it fans out around the front arm, and how big he is. Her  face is done really well, I have always had trouble making a face on a side slant. I'm not crazy about the hair but I understand that is suppose to look icy and I'm not good at doing ice so unfortunately don't have any suggestions but there are plenty of examples here of people doing various techniques for ice. Please keep submitting

kendi64 @ 10/28/2014 06:38 commented on hero_of_light_alteragamejam_walkcycle

Very nice angles on each of the perspectives. The sashes are all going the right direction. The bottom red cuff is different on the front and back view. I don't know if the inside of the would be wood also? Unless it is a metal also. The preview seems to be a shrunk picture which would make it non-pixel art, redo the preview and it would be accepted

kendi64 @ 10/15/2014 09:47 commented on Dayan's Quest - First Game Ever

Great pixels (may favorite parts is the bed and the rock texture)! but PJ image specs: "Number of colors: 2672" :( The light around the character in the dark scenes should be redone

kendi64 @ 8/29/2014 09:23 commented on project b

the women have such Great personality! :) Nah really I love the little details in the fabrics and hair. I love the blonde guys expression

kendi64 @ 8/15/2014 10:43 commented on Shark Tree

That what I was thinking about trying out after seeing A2J2TIWARI Tree. I love the light on this, it makes it more interesting

kendi64 @ 8/15/2014 10:43 commented on Knight's Chance -- Neo Geo title

ooo YT link please

kendi64 @ 8/14/2014 17:33 commented on Nevermind

Yeah I basically took the size and shape from a photo of a baby shark and it wasn't too big so just kept it like that. The water was an experiment

kendi64 @ 8/13/2014 06:15 commented on Rain Woman

I think for this to be accepted you would need to pixel in the numbers, not use the text tool, it adds a lot of colors

kendi64 @ 8/11/2014 14:29 commented on First PixelArt

look forward to seeing it :)

kendi64 @ 8/11/2014 10:14 commented on First PixelArt

maybe you think it looks messy because there is too much dithering? On the coat it looks great, seems to give it some texture. On the character like Crafty said, maybe use more colors. I love the eyes, the ears and eyebrows move great with the animation. The thing I like the least is the hair, not sure if just trying to conserve color count and have a birhgt highlight shade or the hair is actually suppose to be stripe-like

kendi64 @ 8/11/2014 10:08 commented on Bedtime

interesting style of shading you have chosen. good use of colors. IMO, the only thing that seems off/harsh are the dark lines for the fingers & face, there seems a bit too much finger lines on his left hand (our right)

kendi64 @ 8/11/2014 10:03 commented on Feline Mosta

you're doing a lot of improving! I love your use of color transition in your pieces. My favorite is the first one but love the demonic grin on the second :)

kendi64 @ 8/7/2014 07:04 commented on Elysian Shadows poster: Skies of Adventure

I love the robot guy :) This is quite impressive and love the color transition on the floating rock formations. Awesome job on the foreground grass. Really like the fabric on the guy's shirt. I think a lot of AA may help this like where the floating island with crystals meets the sky and clouds against the mountains. The texture they are standing/sitting on seems off, is it dirt or rock? It seems too roundish to me. Her skirt has too much contrast in it, unless it is satin then it's ok, but put some little darker shade around the lightest shade may help make it less harsh. A little more contrast in the bag to help see the rope details better and the stitching. I think the birds are quite well done with the colors and perspective

kendi64 @ 8/4/2014 09:19 commented on Amiga: Stage 7

Agree with Zizka, jaw-dropping effect on everything but the water but like the top and bottom of the water

kendi64 @ 7/14/2014 08:54 commented on It's a bird, its a plane...wait wtf is that?

Too bad we couldn't have a second vote for best of each class of bot - there is too many good choices :)