grim666 @ 5/4/2009 05:27 commented on Plagued - GB Challenge

wow

grim666 @ 4/26/2009 23:41 commented on the eye in the sky

I only realized it was a self portrait contest  after I had made it.  I tryed to take it out of the weekly contest but it is still there so I don't know what to do.  Thanks for the great comments

grim666 @ 4/26/2009 11:09 commented on FFTA2 Characters (first 4)

can you please post your reference material for this project. Looks great 0u0

grim666 @ 4/26/2009 10:44 commented on the eye in the sky

0110001 001100001100 0001100001 0001001010001011110000111111 1110000:)

grim666 @ 12/3/2008 07:51 commented on brouci [screenshot]
nice game concept, they only thing is, is that the many character does not stand-out enough needs to be bigger and brighter:) But nice work:)

grim666 @ 10/29/2008 00:14 commented on Site header
this is great nice work. Some AA need on the church but really nice piece:)

grim666 @ 7/22/2008 00:57 commented on Swastika
Take the AA off the black and its finished.  And never feel like you offend people its just art and the Swastika is  hindu for luck, so it didn't really help Hitler at all his dead so people get over it:)  I think H.R. Gigger's work is why more offensive then a Swastika.  good one.

grim666 @ 7/12/2008 02:15 commented on Cadian mini-diorama sketch
YEAH  I use the Cadians' as storm troopers for my Inquisitional kill team they kick ass, but I have to always kill them with my grey knights because they are tainted by Chaos. that is always fun just like in the good old days of the USSR.  NO RETREAT   LOVE WARHAMMER 40K  there is nothing else:)

grim666 @ 6/7/2008 13:52 commented on 9-11
I believe that we should never forget that day and look at what it has done to the world.  Tragic events have followed use though out time, so why do we tend to forget that and focus so much on the now.  We are human and humans were animals and in some cases we show are true colors all to well.  People also tend to forget that in the same week in India over 30, 000 people die from a earthquake, raise your hand if you know that.  Well any ways I like the art, maybe more brighter on the explosions and I think  you could have used your color pallet better, but not bad.  Art is can be a risk and I think the emotion that this picture creates is only truth:) good job4/5

grim666 @ 5/18/2008 01:24 commented on Smiley Tutorial
careful with your anti lasing. If you look the 4th ball is much more clean then the last ball.  Less in this case is better, but not bad try keep on pixelin'

grim666 @ 5/17/2008 11:05 commented on Skull Servo
Thanks, but that heresy and you shall be purge xeno scumb:)

grim666 @ 5/17/2008 11:04 commented on Skull Servo
Thanks  yeah the stats are from the DaemonHunters hand book under henchmen?  Warhammer 40000 is the best it show the Galaxy is a hugh place and anything is possible:)

grim666 @ 5/17/2008 04:49 commented on theatre platform mockup
This is a really awsome concept.  Love the strings on the hearts:0  the only thing on this I would put the shadow behind the player to push him forward.  Cool

grim666 @ 5/17/2008 03:19 commented on Shaman Rat
Nice as always.  Rats that don't like less evolved rats,  that sounds like use humans, Death to rats by rats:)-

grim666 @ 5/13/2008 01:49 commented on War
I too wish to play it, but when you work in the game industry some of the best ideas get lost to the people that don't even play the game.  So make sure if you work for anyone get a contract every time the BT's (business types) give you anything, no exceptions!  This project was special for me and the BT's took it form me. DOWN WITH BT'S
I wanted action they wanted simple WTF:)   We need an artist revolution"LA REVOLUTION" thanks for the comments

grim666 @ 5/9/2008 02:20 commented on Samurai Squid Boy
I think the animation is pretty good, the one problem is the color. Maybe if you added some highlights and us white for the swoosh, then you'll have something that will look nice. Good work

grim666 @ 5/9/2008 02:15 commented on War
As for the message under the preview. I believe that war is only terror and the statement " War on Terror or just terror" means that no matter which side you are on, you can't make a war on terror without creating terror yourself. Does that make sense?

grim666 @ 5/9/2008 02:10 commented on War
that was a joke and you are right.  This was only the concept for a game I was comissioned for, the final game is something totally different.  Thanks for he comment:)

grim666 @ 5/7/2008 21:50 commented on War
cause their small people like newins from Willow you know, they don't need outlines

grim666 @ 4/26/2008 12:07 commented on DVORN Grey Knight Terminator
thanks I will clean it up and try again  maybe be make it bigger will help

grim666 @ 2/16/2008 13:37 commented on Naked woman with grotesque breasts
year prasa :) nice -

grim666 @ 2/7/2008 07:10 commented on SynZygfryda
you head is to small or is it the body not but watch that:0

grim666 @ 1/29/2008 05:25 commented on In a middle of nowhere
This is maybe the best iso picture I have seen, the only thing would be the transitions on some shadows on the right side, but that is just a little thing   5/5  thanks!!!

grim666 @ 1/20/2008 07:40 commented on USBeauty- Revisitation-ness
follow the iso rule and you have something not bad but isometeric would look much better 2 2 2 2 2 2 2:)

grim666 @ 11/1/2007 05:42 commented on junk yard
the European version will be out by Christmas just remind me and I will tell you which game it is I can't tell you just yet oki legal stuff