ThePelicanPirate @ 10/20/2018 23:53 commented on Coin Cliche

I really like this, it has so much personality to it.

ThePelicanPirate @ 10/13/2018 00:36 commented on Neon

Looks like the cover of a kickass metal album!

ThePelicanPirate @ 10/11/2018 23:28 commented on The Mountains

This is beautiful, I love how you've drawn the rocks in so few colours. And those clouds are really great!

ThePelicanPirate @ 10/10/2018 07:57 commented on item_icons

That cheesy looks kind of tasty...

The only thing I can think of is maybe the skull being a little less reflective, since it kind of has a metallic sheen at the moment. But otherwise really good.

ThePelicanPirate @ 10/8/2018 20:49 commented on Bioshock Title/Menu Screen

Bubbles or some colouring to show that the background is underwater rather than sky would be good. But otherwise it's really great. :D

ThePelicanPirate @ 10/1/2018 00:44 commented on cozy room

That's like a ten-times-better version of a project I'm working on at the moment, there's a really cosy atmosphere in this and so many gorgeous details! I've also been trying to find a picture of some candle lighting on a wooden table for a while, so that might be really helpful to take inspiration from. Really well done!

ThePelicanPirate @ 8/20/2018 01:23 commented on Archery Range

I'm loving the stone brick texture on the castle turrets, less really is more here.

ThePelicanPirate @ 8/2/2018 05:47 commented on Demon grill

That torso and leg shading is so good... excuse me while I study this for the next half-hour or so. :P

ThePelicanPirate @ 8/2/2018 05:45 commented on Portraits #2

These are looking great, is there a context to them at all? :)

ThePelicanPirate @ 8/2/2018 05:44 commented on MC set items

These icons are great. Your palette really gives everything a mystical feel that I really love. :)

ThePelicanPirate @ 6/12/2018 23:09 commented on Daggers of Dagon

I like the clean look throughout this, I think the stone is especially effective with this.

I love the icon for this image too.

ThePelicanPirate @ 6/11/2018 01:52 commented on Portraits

It's great how different the body types of the characters are, even though it can be hard to do in an isometric perspective. I'm not so sure about the orange shading on the blue armour (2nd from bottom), but otherwise there's really nothing to fault here.

ThePelicanPirate @ 6/11/2018 01:49 commented on Castle Dungeon

Those colours are stunning, everything has a soft feel to it yet not washed out from a lack of contrast. I love your moss especially, as well, really looks like it's hanging off those bricks.

ThePelicanPirate @ 6/11/2018 01:45 commented on New house for cats

Those cats are so cute...

ThePelicanPirate @ 6/11/2018 01:44 commented on Lonely Room.

Great work on the barrels, and the lighting around the torch as well. You've done a really good job of the textures at such a small scale. :)

ThePelicanPirate @ 6/11/2018 01:42 commented on Rotating Game Collectables

Wow, I love how you've done the sheen on all of those items. I've been trying to draw mushrooms myself, might take a look at yours as a reference. :)

ThePelicanPirate @ 6/11/2018 01:41 commented on Ankha 2

Wow, I love those bright colours! The legs too are really good, you seem to know your anatomy really well. :)

ThePelicanPirate @ 6/7/2018 01:06 commented on Book of Mushrooms

I'll see if I can put something in there. I was trying out what a blank page would look like, but it does seem a bit irritating. :P

ThePelicanPirate @ 5/4/2018 00:12 commented on regular people

I love how much personality you can put into a character with just a couple of colours. The dog in particular is adorable!

ThePelicanPirate @ 5/4/2018 00:09 commented on Donald Trump

You managed to capture his likeness pretty well in this. Just needs the tiny hands next! :P

ThePelicanPirate @ 4/29/2018 06:46 commented on Mr.Saturns

Boing! The one on the right is particularly cute! I just made a similar (quite inferior :P) version of this without even looking at this, so I'll keep this for reference. :)

ThePelicanPirate @ 4/28/2018 07:43 commented on Bunny

It's so cute, I love it! <3

ThePelicanPirate @ 4/27/2018 21:11 commented on bobtail squid

I never thought you could shade an orange and blue colour directly together... but you sure did it. Loks amazing, too. :)

ThePelicanPirate @ 4/24/2018 22:49 commented on My Jelly RPG

I'm really liking the way you've lit the slime, making it look slightly transparent. :)

ThePelicanPirate @ 5/6/2016 02:39 commented on a kid do naive thing

This is really giving me an Earthbound vibe. I have no idea if that's your intention, but it brings back a lot of good memories. :D