Vinsanity @ 12/24/2015 12:44 commented on Green Troll

I will now! I'm still getting familiar with drawing and pixeling accurately, so I hope to improve on that.

this actually was one of my first pixelart attempts  , so I wasnt really familiar with shading appropriately ^^ (still am not really). if you know of any guides on the basics of pixeling I'd be happy to look into them. in any way, thank you so much for taking the time to give me criticism!

Vinsanity @ 11/15/2015 09:45 commented on It's just Rick and Morty. Rick and Morty and their adventures, RICK AND MORTY FOREVER AND FOREVER...

jeez rick, looks like someone compressed our size.. wha-what are we gonna do, rick?

Vinsanity @ 11/7/2015 16:59 commented on Lil' Devil Draculord

I sadly havent had the time lately to visit pixel joint on a regular basis. it has one upside though: seeing all the great art you and a lot of other artists I also look up to have made! very inspirational and beautiful!

Vinsanity @ 11/7/2015 16:55 commented on Class 2 Drone

reminds me a bit of Star Fox for the SNES :) awesome job!

Vinsanity @ 11/7/2015 16:52 commented on Inari Torii

the colors are so christmas-y and the snow floating in the foreground makes this seem so much more realistic. hats off to you! great job!

Vinsanity @ 11/7/2015 16:48 commented on A mountain pass

I didn't even read the description and I immediately thought of Skyrim :) excellent art! the faintly pink lighting makes for an awesome atmosphere!

Vinsanity @ 9/7/2015 14:36 commented on Adventure Time!

I have to say: very cute ^^

Vinsanity @ 7/12/2015 14:55 commented on Vultus horrificus

That's great to hear :)

Vinsanity @ 7/12/2015 10:09 commented on Spooky Scary Skeleton

the AA on this one is amazing :D truly awesome piece but 3spooky5me

Vinsanity @ 7/12/2015 10:05 commented on Vultus horrificus

damn....  just DAMN... this is so awesome I want to frame it and put it above my bed :D you never disappoint, Mandrill.  I'm already eager about seeing what else you 've got up your sleeve

btw. LOVE the color palette

Vinsanity @ 7/12/2015 10:00 commented on Megaman / Tron

why don't you just call it Megatron *ba dum tss* but seriously looks awesome :D

Vinsanity @ 6/28/2015 13:45 commented on Shadow of the Colossus

wow.... the mist adds so much more to the picture... even more than it already offers :) looks really fantastic. keep it up

Vinsanity @ 6/28/2015 00:49 commented on amazed Adventure Time Jake

ahahaha :D

Vinsanity @ 6/27/2015 13:30 commented on Crabalot Crabsmash!

wow I am stunned :o the animation is very smooth and the amount of details makes this piece look even better :) may I ask how much time it took you to make this?

Vinsanity @ 4/16/2015 10:54 commented on Fruitsplash

Wow, Looks so Sweet :) (Pun intended)

Vinsanity @ 4/15/2015 14:08 commented on Bloodborne demake

Amazing work!!! Definetly one of my favourite gba-style pixel artworks I have seen :)

Vinsanity @ 4/15/2015 14:04 commented on Naked

I love the little butt-bandage. Just saying the word butt-bandage makes me happy :D great job, keep it up  :)

Vinsanity @ 4/15/2015 13:46 commented on Starburst Dwarven War-Face

Well, now we know who is going to win this weeks challenge :P looks AWESOME

Vinsanity @ 4/14/2015 14:01 commented on Frantic Cyborg

Wow I love how smooth the animation is :D great job

Vinsanity @ 4/13/2015 14:43 commented on Blueshell UPDATED

First of all thank you so much for taking your time and even edit the sprite accordingly to your critique. I didn't even know you could make such great lighting effects with only three-four shades per colour. I really want to improve myself in that regard :). the inconsistency of the lines colours were a result of testing and trying around, because for example the white-thingy connecting both parts of the shell looked kinda weird to me, when I tried to outline it completely in black, so I coloured the upper outline blue to sort of fit in. I did not even think about leaving out the outline completely.y biggest problem with the light source was that I tried to make one from directly above and one directly below. But yeah your version definitely stands out more. Lighting and lighting sources are also new ground for me. :) when I started pixeling, I did not even try to add lighting and shadows. I think this is slowly catching up to me now :P I want to improve and I will show you that I can :) anyway thank you so much for taking your time again and hopefully, I will see you around. Bye :)

Vinsanity @ 4/11/2015 18:01 commented on Wannabe Megaman

thepale look on his face sort of reminds me of a ditto ;P

Vinsanity @ 4/11/2015 13:02 commented on Blueshell UPDATED

wow, thanks so much for sharing this information :) I obviously am not experienced in shading etc. so thanks a lot ^^ I will keep this in mind when doing future pixel-art

Vinsanity @ 4/11/2015 09:56 commented on R2-D2 Avatar

Vinsanity @ 4/11/2015 09:48 commented on Tiny Shadow of the Colossus

looks very good :D ii like how full and 3-dimensional the colossus looks ^^ btw is that agro in the upper right corner? :P

Vinsanity @ 4/11/2015 09:44 commented on Smileys

haha, they are so freaking cute :D great job on them ^^