retroen @ 6/11/2015 05:21 commented on Running Guy

Really awesome!

retroen @ 6/1/2015 02:12 commented on Spyro

By saying that he has no eyes I meant he looks like he is eyeless, like Gordon from Agents of Shield :)

retroen @ 6/1/2015 00:14 commented on Spyro

I don't recognize Pidgeotto or any other pokemon in latest Finlal's piece. Even if it's a really good work I only can see a nicely animated bird - so it's a bad example for me.

You haven't marked eyes in any way - by completely different colour or just shading. So for me, this Spyre doesn't have eyes.

But if you say that no one told you to add the eye, and I'm the only complainer, maybe I'm wrong then :)

retroen @ 5/31/2015 23:36 commented on Cheerful Dino

There is something wrong with his nose for me. It looks like it is separated from the head, and just slides up and down unnaturally in idle state.

retroen @ 5/31/2015 23:24 commented on Bird spin

I like everything in this piece :)

retroen @ 5/31/2015 23:20 commented on Spyro

I know that sometimes it is very hard to put eyes on so small sprite, but in that case I think that you should find the way to mark them somehow - they are really visible part of this character in-game.

retroen @ 5/31/2015 23:14 commented on Tiny Guard

The colour of armor and PJ background are the same. It doesn't look good.

retroen @ 5/31/2015 23:08 commented on Henshin!

Really nice! I like the robot design.

retroen @ 5/31/2015 11:57 commented on Dryad

Haha, thank you very much :)

retroen @ 5/30/2015 10:42 commented on Tiny Space Marine

Very nice. Reminds me of Xeodrifter.

retroen @ 5/30/2015 10:41 commented on tiny fireball

Really nice animation!

retroen @ 5/30/2015 10:41 commented on Metroid is a pretty cool guy.

Tottaly agree, very nice movement.

retroen @ 5/30/2015 10:37 commented on Car Driving Through The Desert

Actually it  is a quite nice piece but something bothers me about these front and back windows.

retroen @ 5/30/2015 09:13 commented on Dryad

1. She lives in a forest.
2. I'm very bad at inventing titles.

retroen @ 5/29/2015 11:12 commented on Vampire 2

All of my works have been uplaoded zoomed because they were transferred from DA and that was the scale with I like to look on me pixels. Additionally I use Chrome and it doesn't handle well PJ preview so I was thinking that upscaling my works via site on PJ will spoil the effect. But now I know that this issues doesn't exist on Firefox so I reaploaded all of my works in original size. Thank you for feedback!

retroen @ 5/29/2015 11:04 commented on Collapsing floor

Thank you! When it comes to your feedback - this piece is one of the many objects created recently for the game I was making with my friend, but I totally agree with your suggestions. As I had not much time then, I'll probably add these changes before the final release :)

retroen @ 5/29/2015 10:51 commented on Skull Knight

Haha :) No, I was just trying some new techniques and styles, so this is just an effect of those experiments. For me it looks like sth from WH40k world mixed with Shovel Knight.

retroen @ 2/18/2015 09:17 commented on lady von rust

Fixed :) Thank you for feedback guys!

retroen @ 2/16/2015 07:21 commented on be my valentine?

Thanks for info. I hope I've attached correct files now :)