Lvngs @ 12/20/2016 16:14 commented on A Starry Night

Great!

Lvngs @ 12/20/2016 16:12 commented on Bork

Nice doggo! I agree with Drazile tho, also look for the thickness of your lines when drawing text. You can find variety of pixel fonts and study them. Good luck :)

Lvngs @ 11/19/2016 16:20 commented on A cactus dude.

Good concept, would like to see more of these characters :D

Lvngs @ 11/19/2016 16:08 commented on Wind95 Evil Jellyfish

Good animation, I like how lines become thicker on faster movement

Lvngs @ 11/19/2016 16:06 commented on Pixel Texture Study

Great stuff for a study, thank you for posting this :)

Lvngs @ 11/19/2016 16:02 commented on 7

Interesting creature, I like the color a lot pallete, even though I would go for two color background (sky and the objects in distance), so the skull and creature pop out

Lvngs @ 11/19/2016 15:58 commented on Bump Battle Royale portraits

Absolutely stunning imo

Lvngs @ 11/19/2016 15:58 commented on Sea King

Nice piece, but I would change the color pallete a little bit. The highlights should be more yellowish than greenish. Also the water is consisted of too many messy lines, in my opinion the clusters would work better. And at last change the texuture of the sky as it looks too solid.  But that's only my opinion, you can try it out and experiment. Keep it up :)

Lvngs @ 11/19/2016 15:53 commented on tears of a soldier

Actually like all the dithering on the face, maybe making background a smooth surface would bring up the head in the front and get more attention. Great piece anyways, keep it up :)

Lvngs @ 11/19/2016 15:49 commented on Dark Castle

I agree, in my opinion it looks too dark, like it's some sort of a background for something. Adding some form of an accent would be great and get more attention. But maybe that was actually what you were going for, since it's a dark castle after all

Lvngs @ 11/19/2016 15:46 commented on Test Flight

Choice of colors like this is very interesting.

Lvngs @ 11/19/2016 15:43 commented on Death is not Glamorous

I agree with Wrex, it's probably because of all the anti aliasing, but great stuff tho

Lvngs @ 11/19/2016 15:41 commented on Reptiloid

I like the ambient and how you simulated glitch effect. Keep it up

Lvngs @ 11/19/2016 15:39 commented on The day when even rocks would cry

Very nice, would like to see it animated :D

Lvngs @ 11/16/2016 13:46 commented on WC - Made Out of Pixels

Hey, I'm still relatively new on here, so I will try to give you few advices that I learned in my short span of doing pixel art. This one looks nice even though you're new as you say, you know the values, dithering and overall feel. You should try making a pallete that is not consisted of same color with different values of brightness and saturation. Get the color circle and experiment to see which colors work good together. It will make your art look more interesting and dynamic. When dithering, try doing different patterns for different materials. That's all, keep them coming. :D

Lvngs @ 11/16/2016 13:36 commented on The Weeper of Golden Tears

Had the same thought, even it looked too messy without dithering, but you are right that I overdid it.

Lvngs @ 11/14/2016 14:07 commented on Ravegg

Lvngs @ 11/14/2016 09:32 commented on Three Rocks

Just standing there in front of a cave. There is already an artwork I saw carrying the same name, so I made my variation. All of my work is based on random words put together and how I imagine them. Thank you for commenting :)

Lvngs @ 11/13/2016 16:53 commented on Nuclear Waste

I like usage of lines to define the material of barrels. Maybe add more reflection on the liquid where needed to lower it's viscosity, it looks gluey and the drop doesn't fall that slow, yet, I don't have much experience how radioactive liquids react anyway. Good job man :)

Lvngs @ 11/13/2016 16:44 commented on Stone Golem

Looks really nice if you're new, nice understanding of lines for a starter. You can try using your darkest color to give him a value and add some dithering (where needed) for midtones when using limited pallete.

Lvngs @ 11/13/2016 16:40 commented on Chum Golem

Personal favorite for this challenge :D

Lvngs @ 11/13/2016 16:39 commented on Snacks

I like your use of value in this one. Good job!

Lvngs @ 11/13/2016 16:37 commented on Muscovy

Very cute :)

Lvngs @ 11/13/2016 16:36 commented on Exhausted guy

Good job on animation, it really has some weight.

Lvngs @ 11/13/2016 16:29 commented on Golem of Nature

Love the animation, great!