ShiroMikashi @ 9/10/2015 16:41 commented on Just the Tip

Is that title... a Marth reference?

ShiroMikashi @ 7/15/2015 15:39 commented on Satoru Iwata Examines Banana

RIP. I wonder what descisions Nintedo would've made in the future if he was still alive...

ShiroMikashi @ 6/15/2015 17:46 commented on Colossal Katamari

This must've taken some "Colossal" talent!

Good job.

ShiroMikashi @ 6/15/2015 17:38 commented on Volcanoscape

Well done! I love the way you used the same colors for the volcanos and the sky, but made them completely different by making the sky's dithering transition smooth, and the volcano a darker, more dramatic and sharper transition.

ShiroMikashi @ 6/15/2015 17:35 commented on Central Heterochromia

Some pro dithering going on in the hair and skin I have to say. And you coined those face proportions! Also the idea of having two colors in one eye (Rather than two different colored eyes) really inspires some creativity in me!

ShiroMikashi @ 6/15/2015 17:30 commented on The Spinning Decapitated Blonde

Thanks to you all!

ShiroMikashi @ 6/15/2015 17:29 commented on Light Adobe Temple

Yeah. Thanks for that. I think I might have copy pasted if I went with a different technique. I did a solid base first and added detail later, so that kind of lead me into doing different textures...

ShiroMikashi @ 6/15/2015 17:00 commented on Elf on vacation

Awesome! So many colors though...

ShiroMikashi @ 6/10/2015 17:47 commented on Snake Volcano

I love how you did the top of the volcano and the smoke so much!

ShiroMikashi @ 6/9/2015 21:53 commented on RPG Tree

Reminds me of Sword of Mana...

ShiroMikashi @ 6/9/2015 21:50 commented on TOWN album cover

What I love about your art in that in some cases (Especially this one), You don't exactly mind the colors you use, but rather pay attention to the brightness properties of them, adding a whole new layer of purpose to the color palette. Example: Yellow being a "Lighter" color than purple. This makes for very unique dithering effects that work quite well at showing depth! It brings me joy knowing that there is someone out there who has the skill and talent to pull off an effect like that; but more importantly, having skill and talent to that extent in general!

ShiroMikashi @ 6/9/2015 21:38 commented on Pirates of the Archipelago

Haha, no problem! You're the real superstar~

ShiroMikashi @ 5/25/2015 14:09 commented on Coin

Yeah, I realize that. It would have worked better if there were more frames, so I could get the bounce at the bottom, the hanging and slowing down in the air, and then falling back down with a flip.

ShiroMikashi @ 5/21/2015 17:05 commented on 8-Bit Gem

No, that's fine! Just remember to credit me in the Credits section!

ShiroMikashi @ 5/20/2015 04:41 commented on 8-Bit Gem

Thanks! I plan on doing more 8-bit items in the future. So get your hopes up!

ShiroMikashi @ 5/19/2015 16:51 commented on Pirates of the Archipelago

This is absolutely amazing! I love the greens in the islands, the blues in the clouds and ocean... and the plain sky really makes for detail in the waves. The ship is also great - the antialiasing making it look just like it has masts and all. Even the sand on the island looks yellowish because of the contast between it and the colors around. Beautiful work, clefairykid.

ShiroMikashi @ 5/19/2015 16:47 commented on Light Adobe Temple

Yeah, this is why im going to redo it. I might edit this one first (and add in the purple), maybe up the contrast as well

ShiroMikashi @ 5/3/2015 09:53 commented on Pikaloha!

I love the dithered gradient in the horizon/sky! I honestly had to take a closer look to see if it was REALLY only 4 colors!