Imagician @ 3/10/2021 09:25 commented on Knight Rider

I can hear this GIF :D Epic. Love the attention to detail!

Imagician @ 2/23/2021 04:50 commented on Fantasy Battle

Noice view  The monster, too  Took me a while though to realize that there's a second person in the picture.

Imagician @ 2/23/2021 04:33 commented on Keith Haring

Great work, recognized him right from the preview!

Imagician @ 12/16/2020 03:22 commented on Dreamscape 1

Looks like a mix of Roger Dean and the graphics of Flasback. I like it :)

Imagician @ 12/11/2020 07:07 commented on Retro nightmare before Christmas :)

THIS. This is beyond perfect for me. Not only the thing about the palette (which totally fits the theme, but maybe you chose it for the palette), it's also the best retro-room thingy I think I saw. Most just stuff posters and devices together, but this one seems very lovingly and carefully crafted. And I haven't even started to look into all the details yet... :D

Imagician @ 1/27/2020 11:19 commented on meeting

Wow, you made awesome progress over the course of little more than a year! Is this for a project?

Imagician @ 10/28/2019 08:08 commented on Portal

Damn I love those colors :)

Imagician @ 9/11/2019 06:45 commented on Luxus apartment

Wow, just found out it indeed is from a game :D

Imagician @ 9/11/2019 06:44 commented on Luxus apartment

I love this. Would like to play some type of adventure game in this :D

Imagician @ 6/17/2019 01:52 commented on Bob & Bernard Against The Nazis

Wow, that's amazing! I hadn't thought 2 colors could look this good :D Everything is still so distinguishable from each other, good work!

Looking at it, I'm wondering about the forest floor. If the white floor is grass, what's the dark floor supposed to be? or is it supposed to indicate just darker / deeper forest, or areas where you can't walk? wouldn't the pathes be non-grass, either? I sure would like to play it right now :)

Imagician @ 2/28/2019 02:49 commented on Elk's Tale of Enki Titlescreen

Love everthing about it. Great composition. Light source / shading doesn't seem completely consistent, but what the heck <3

Imagician @ 8/20/2018 03:43 commented on Pirates of the ISObbean tiles

Wow, right now I'm watching a MI1 playthrough and just now I find this :D ! Love it!

Imagician @ 8/20/2018 03:40 commented on Dungeon Crawler Animated

Looks great! Why is the front part of the light circle "flickering", and the back (dithered) part fixed, just wondering?

Imagician @ 8/20/2018 03:36 commented on Stefania Ferrario Portrait

Love the style and the lighting <3. Guess the neck could look a bit thicker to make her look less skinny.

Imagician @ 2/23/2018 02:18 commented on Alex Kidd Remake

Wow, I could look at this for hours. Love it, especially the attention to detail. The reflection of the water on the bottom part of the rocks, the wavy (supposedly animated) texture overlayed on the submerged rocks, the fact that the dragon casts a shadow etc.

Imagician @ 5/30/2017 02:21 commented on Ludovico Einaudi

At first I was like, what does Larry David has to do with pianos :D ? Great work, I like the shading and the symmetry.

Imagician @ 3/15/2017 08:58 commented on Nightfall

I don't mind the absence of AA, can well be intentional stylistic choice, even with the lamp posts (which I guess A0405u is referring to). looks well done and amotspheric to me. only thing that bothers me a bit is that in top area of the picture the outermost blue is just a tad darker than the blue in center; it's so little difference that you can barely see it (to little in my book).

you think a slight plane trail would improve the picture?

Imagician @ 2/16/2017 08:13 commented on The Clawwwww

love it <3 ! also thanks for the video upload. i'm amazed to see when people so continually flatten their layers. I use and keep them excessivly in case I want/need to change something later on. you never ran into this?

Imagician @ 2/16/2017 08:00 commented on island of starpom

beatiful, would like to play it. too bad you had to shelf it for now. are those cloud shadows?

Imagician @ 1/11/2017 02:27 commented on Pixel Dailies 01

Absolutey amazing ! When you say 2-2.5d, are those "full days" with nothing else on your schedule, or did you do this in spare time" on a workday with a full time job (meaning, what's roughly the actual time spent)? do you have a WIP? would love to know about how you work (e.g. how you start a piece, sketches, references...?)

Imagician @ 10/26/2016 07:18 commented on Fast Travel

excellent ! think I saw this on FB before. couple of questions here:

- why did you choose 12 frames? i often hear people use 8 (or maybe 16 for this instance would be a fitting multiple)

- what's the reason you removed one of the bright purple shades compared to the version on FB?

Imagician @ 10/10/2016 02:09 commented on Stranger Things

LOVE IT! Wanted to do something like this for a while but didn't find the time yet. Awesome job! Matthew Modine looks a bit old, though. Dustin looks hilarious with that one pixel tooth :-D

Imagician @ 2/9/2016 03:35 commented on Curse of the Caves mockups

love it!

Imagician @ 11/9/2015 04:26 commented on Drawlloween

excellent :). i should start "administer" small daily challenges to myself like these. maybe @pixeldailes or something self-commissioned.

Imagician @ 10/30/2015 06:02 commented on Daniela Uhlig Fanart

great piece! reminds me of michelle trachtenberg :)