rZool @ 2/17/2007 16:18 commented on Sibling Union
Thx 4 the references ! I like how you have interpreted the boss :D Arf, sorry, I was talking about Dante's left arm/hand (not the one with the sword) ... Anyway I really lts a great work ! ;)

rZool @ 2/15/2007 18:59 commented on Baby Lifeguard icon
His head reminds me Mother2 on Snes :p

rZool @ 2/15/2007 18:38 commented on Amiga Deluxe Kickstart 1.3
I don't think Kickstart has enough space to store a such boot screen ... but I've seen somes videos of a customized kickstart so nothing is impossible !

rZool @ 2/15/2007 17:46 commented on Sibling Union
His left hand looks strange ... I searched for your references in YouTube but there were too many results, can you provide a link pliz ?
I like the color of the background (I'm not sure it's the sky) ...

rZool @ 2/15/2007 17:39 commented on Anime Hos
I just imagine them moving ... hum ... boobs bouncing like in the first Dead Or Alive

rZool @ 12/10/2006 04:14 commented on Wonderboy Redux
Wow, great ... This sprite is perfect for a Woderboy 3 remake ...

rZool @ 11/30/2006 03:38 commented on Jack Attack
Your game is funny ... first I was surprised to see some JavaScript files during archive extraction (so I search about Sphere on the web ), second I enjoyed to make all these heads jumping ...

rZool @ 11/30/2006 03:17 commented on Space Shooter mockup
Strange, usually space is black whereas yours is white ... Oh, I see, it's another galaxy !

rZool @ 11/26/2006 15:06 commented on Knuckles the Echidna

5/5 Great ! But I agree with the others comments ...

rZool @ 11/26/2006 14:58 commented on Horror
Yellow with a big mouth ... Evil version of Pacman ? :-P

rZool @ 11/22/2006 17:40 commented on Jonathan Crest Walk Cycle
This animation is much better ! Just need to change the arm on some frames and it will be good. I 'only' gave you 4/5 ... 5/5 is for the next one

rZool @ 11/22/2006 17:34 commented on Action Sprite
You should make an animated gif to see how this soldier move

rZool @ 11/20/2006 14:58 commented on ghost
Great palette !

rZool @ 11/13/2006 08:23 commented on Sorry I'm The Be(a)st
... waow ... I'll write in French because I can't find the words to say how this pix is great !
C'est un truc de malade !! Sa me rapel de magnifiques écrans sur Amiga que j'en pleurais tellement qu'ils étaient beau. Rhaalala, je suis encore sous le choc ... vraiment énorme ! Dire que les autres gfx sur page web de l'auteur sont aussi reussi ... Je me demande combien de temps il a passé sur chaqu'un d'eux !

rZool @ 11/12/2006 10:18 commented on Justin Hammer
Cool, un français ^^ !
La posture du perso me semble un peu raide. Pour les couleurs, tu devrais essayer d'utiliser des couleurs plus foncées pour les ombres afin de donner plus de relief au perso. Si tu n'as pas un nombre de couleurs imposées, sa serais sympa d'en rajouter deux ou trois pour antialiasé un peu. Sinon je suis pas vraiment fan du contour noir, désolé. La tête me parait aussi un poil trop grosse, a moins que ça ne soit voulu (je ne connais pas le perso original).
Mis à par ça, le résultat global est sympa :)

rZool @ 11/12/2006 10:01 commented on Dr. Cortex
Maybe too yellow ... it's look like a Simpson  (not your fault, original Cortex from your link have the same colors). Nice result for only 5 colors !

rZool @ 11/9/2006 06:42 commented on It's Alive!
LoL !! I should have a toilet humour because I like this pix ^^ Which Atari software did you used to draw your gfx ?

rZool @ 11/8/2006 10:09 commented on Little man
Can you give me a link to see some of your games ?

rZool @ 11/8/2006 10:03 commented on Custom Mimiga
I didn't know Cave Story. After searching about it, I've read it was a great and funny game ... I'll try it soon ... and maybe made my own Mimiga too

rZool @ 11/8/2006 05:38 commented on Marine
Cool ^^ I agree with sedgemonkey, left arm seems to be too small ... or maybe it's just perspective ?! Anyway, I love it !!

rZool @ 11/7/2006 16:08 commented on Grunt Revisited
Thanks for the animated gif, very interesting to see how you get a so beautiful lizard !! Really great ...

rZool @ 11/7/2006 11:13 commented on Monkey Island Sprites