Trigonomicon @ 5/4/2021 02:41 commented on Mythical creatures rank icons

Really enjoy the style and palette of these one. I think the mermaid is my favorite.

Trigonomicon @ 4/12/2021 04:40 commented on Gondola

Peaceful and slightly melancholic, a good gondola indeed.

Trigonomicon @ 4/12/2021 01:33 commented on For Great Justice

This is incredible. A fine vintage indeed.

Trigonomicon @ 4/8/2021 13:34 commented on Dragon castle

Oh my, that ocean is so good.

Trigonomicon @ 4/8/2021 13:25 commented on Chrysalis

Always been a fan of sunlit scens against a mostly dark sky, very nice work on the light and atmosphere.

Trigonomicon @ 4/8/2021 13:14 commented on Some Cyberpunks

Lots of personality in these, nice use of such small canvases.

Trigonomicon @ 1/28/2021 15:46 commented on The cursed Knight

Very cool! The unconventional angel works really well, and I'm always a fan of tactical combat.

Trigonomicon @ 1/28/2021 15:44 commented on backstreet hangout

Neat! reminds me a bit of Paul Robertson's work on Scott Pilgrim.

Trigonomicon @ 1/28/2021 15:39 commented on Aroni 5

Nice, I really like the palette.

Trigonomicon @ 1/28/2021 15:39 commented on Nightcastle

A bit odd with bright white clouds in an otherwise dark night scene, but other than that pretty cool. There's something about how the grass looks that I really like.

Trigonomicon @ 1/28/2021 15:35 commented on Tile it up challenge

Nice, I like that you went with hexes instead of squares.

Trigonomicon @ 12/29/2020 13:33 commented on Hut, animated

Absolutely amazing. That poor cat is really selling what a bumpy ride that is.

Trigonomicon @ 12/28/2020 05:27 commented on industry

Nice! That spark effect is very good.

Trigonomicon @ 12/28/2020 05:25 commented on Ethernal Sprites

This looks really nice, shame it got canceled. I would love to see at least some of the best animations on a separate sheet, if you feel like assembling one.

Trigonomicon @ 12/24/2020 07:56 commented on Draugr - Out Now, on SNES (Secret Santa)

Oh this is excellent! Thank you so much and merry Christmas!

Trigonomicon @ 12/21/2020 16:44 commented on Knight

Good job with that lightning.

Trigonomicon @ 12/21/2020 16:42 commented on The Snow Queen

Awesome. The dress-to-snow transition looks so effortless.

Trigonomicon @ 12/21/2020 16:36 commented on Might and Magic Fantasy

Thank you! Nice to see someone else remember this game. And yeah I absolutely wanted to make the UI more ornate, but at the tiny size I worked at nothing I tried worked.

Trigonomicon @ 12/14/2020 07:52 commented on Tiny Tower

Great color choices.

Trigonomicon @ 12/11/2020 17:08 commented on Tower of Damocles

I like the high-tech fantasy look of this.

Trigonomicon @ 12/8/2020 05:03 commented on Rincewind the Wizzard

My favorite Wizard! And Rincewind is here, too. Very nice work.

Trigonomicon @ 11/26/2020 06:31 commented on Mario Coffee Time

Nice, I like how vibrant the highlights and shadows are.

Trigonomicon @ 11/22/2020 03:21 commented on Fire Demon

Really good job on that sinister face.

Trigonomicon @ 11/21/2020 08:14 commented on Focus

You really nailed the underwater-coloring on this.

Trigonomicon @ 10/6/2020 03:02 commented on Ever Deeper - Armor Showcase

I'm pretty much with thalassophobic here, those three are def your best ones. They're all pretty good though. My nitpicks are that you should consider making the slits in the knights vision one or two pixels longer. And the huntress looks a bit plain outside the hood iteslf, but not sure what to do about that.