Trigonomicon @ 11/26/2020 06:31 commented on Mario Coffee Time

Nice, I like how vibrant the highlights and shadows are.

Trigonomicon @ 11/22/2020 03:21 commented on Fire Demon

Really good job on that sinister face.

Trigonomicon @ 11/21/2020 08:14 commented on Focus

You really nailed the underwater-coloring on this.

Trigonomicon @ 10/6/2020 03:02 commented on Ever Deeper - Armor Showcase

I'm pretty much with thalassophobic here, those three are def your best ones. They're all pretty good though. My nitpicks are that you should consider making the slits in the knights vision one or two pixels longer. And the huntress looks a bit plain outside the hood iteslf, but not sure what to do about that.

Trigonomicon @ 10/2/2020 05:09 commented on Space Derelict

This turned out great, I really like the palette you went with.

Trigonomicon @ 9/29/2020 04:46 commented on Pixelween: Everything is quiet

Excellent atmosphere.

Trigonomicon @ 9/24/2020 13:19 commented on mini_me64x64

Nice first try, seems to have been a good drunk purchase. Welcome to pixeljoint!

Trigonomicon @ 9/24/2020 13:06 commented on Autumn Tree

I keep komming back to this piece, the colors are just so good.

Trigonomicon @ 9/19/2020 11:23 commented on Living Room Painting

I like how the foliage came out in this one. And half sunny, half dark cloud motifs are always great.

Trigonomicon @ 9/15/2020 16:09 commented on GB Critters

I just realised as I was about to fall asleep that I had typed this out all wrong. I edited the titel and description now, but for anyone reading the comments let it be known that I fucked up.

Trigonomicon @ 9/14/2020 02:12 commented on Umbruh, Shadood, & Phenombra

Putting on the thickest gloves I can find so I can pet the shadow demons.

Trigonomicon @ 9/14/2020 02:11 commented on Diggit, Polymath, & Calculosus

Looks kind of claymation-esque, pretty cool.

Trigonomicon @ 9/11/2020 13:44 commented on PokéZombie

I feel like this is bending the rules of the challenge somewhat... but in a cool way that I like.

Trigonomicon @ 9/6/2020 12:33 commented on 32 characters

Lots of good ones here. The walking deep-sea fish up to the right is my funny-fave, the fight-beetle near the middle is my cool-fave.

Trigonomicon @ 9/5/2020 14:47 commented on Positive Possum

I love you too, spray paint opossum.

Trigonomicon @ 9/4/2020 13:42 commented on Drunken beard on legs, also known as a dwarf

Love how expressive this little fella is.

Trigonomicon @ 9/4/2020 13:38 commented on Pixel breakdance

So smooth. And the "3d" effect/perspective work is great, too!

Trigonomicon @ 8/26/2020 07:06 commented on Octavia

Cute! And nice work getting all 8 tentacles so readable on so few pixels.

Trigonomicon @ 8/23/2020 13:04 commented on Mountains Background

Very nice. Any general advice on doing mountains?

Trigonomicon @ 8/23/2020 07:31 commented on Ever Deeper - Enemies 2

Looking good! One small suggestion: Try making the opening of the reapers hood more tapered, either uppwards or downward should work. It's a bit too neat and symetrical at the moment.

Trigonomicon @ 8/21/2020 15:24 commented on Skeleton

Good job getting the details of a skelleton into such a small package. Smooth animation, too.

Trigonomicon @ 8/19/2020 05:55 commented on Autumnal Falls

Lots of nice details in here, like the dramaticly windswept clouds and the faint outline of the moon.

Trigonomicon @ 8/19/2020 05:29 commented on colorado sunset

Nice, great color choises.

Trigonomicon @ 8/18/2020 05:06 commented on First submit

Wellcome to pixeljoint. The animation is pretty fine as is, but if I look for things to improve, I think the shine effect on the right left should deform more to follow the curve of the blob as it moves.

Trigonomicon @ 8/17/2020 04:23 commented on The Giant

Nice! Very cute terrorbird, too.