Anim8or_7 @ 3/16/2007 04:45 commented on The Balance
Whoa! Nice one Buloght. The wing looks Sooo much better now. Very nice use of colour as always. Well deserved 5 Stars from me!

Anim8or_7 @ 7/29/2006 07:33 commented on Monkey Island Sprites
What a brilliant homage to the world of Monkey Island. I think Bill Tiller would have been proud.

Anim8or_7 @ 7/29/2006 07:24 commented on Adventure Game Mockup
For some bizarre reason whenever I look at tis image, my eyes immedaitely focus on the tree. I think this is in part due to how well the tree is drawn and shaded.

I would have to agree with the whole "Cloud Movement" - just one more shade would have done the trick. A very soft grey.

Overall still a very strong piece. Great job!

Anim8or_7 @ 7/29/2006 07:07 commented on Da Boss
Quite a humoristic piece - I still kinda wish you made the hog waver under the load of the Orc and made his expression reflect his concern and the pain of baring that incredible load...just my 2 cents anyway...

Anim8or_7 @ 7/29/2006 06:59 commented on Skaven Battle Line
Totally Freakin' Incredible! I absolutely love the atmospheric depth created in this piece!!! What makes it even more impressive is the fact that it was created with such a limited palette.

PS : Still would like to see some smoke or dust rising up in the background - maybe a update or rework?

Anim8or_7 @ 7/29/2006 06:49 commented on Goblin Adventure character
Great proportions of the facial features, plus I absolute love the mood created by placing the eyes in the shadows. Nice one!

Anim8or_7 @ 7/29/2006 06:45 commented on Orc Chieftain
Great job, great angle, great pose - 'nuff said!

Anim8or_7 @ 7/29/2006 06:43 commented on War
Nice design on the armour. The physics on the Flail's chain concerns me a bit - nothing too worrying though. Great piece!

Anim8or_7 @ 7/29/2006 06:38 commented on vampire girl
NIce choice of colour for her outfit - Love the purple!

Anim8or_7 @ 7/29/2006 06:35 commented on Triseratops
Well done, Mordy! Great job on the textures. I already gave you my thoughts on the brightness/contrast, so I am not going to post it here. Nice job once again!