MarshTheMuddy @ 8/10/2016 04:59 commented on Viking

I really like it. The animation seems a little bit stiff, but it works.
Useless fact: Vikings didn't have horned helmets.

MarshTheMuddy @ 7/25/2016 01:20 commented on Simple Sword

Looks really good AND is historically accurate. Nice work!

MarshTheMuddy @ 7/24/2016 00:46 commented on Another Try At Tilesets

Thank you!

MarshTheMuddy @ 7/22/2016 09:56 commented on My Character need tips

I agree with adscomics! Just have one base skin tone and have multiple lighter and darker variants for shading (three of each maybe?) and another three colors for the underwear and hair (since they are pretty close in color).
Also, I must add that the character seems stiff. Maybe have a knee slightly bent and the shoulders lowered?
A tip would be to first draw the spine and then draw the character based on that.
Don't get me wrong, for a first pixel art it is really good, and the fact that the character is almost naked leads me to think that equipment will be a thing in your game, so most of that stiffness will be covered.

MarshTheMuddy @ 7/18/2016 01:39 commented on Horned Soldier

Thank you! I'll keep that in mind.

MarshTheMuddy @ 7/8/2016 01:39 commented on Colour Changing Man

Just check this site wouterpleizier.nl/pj/ add the link of your art there and click submit. I learned about this just now and I immediately thought about you. Nice little life hack.

I just checked and it has 23 colors.

MarshTheMuddy @ 7/8/2016 00:02 commented on Mogr

No need to apologise... I just misunderstood... English is not my native language...

MarshTheMuddy @ 7/7/2016 10:22 commented on Mogr

Or did I just misunderstood the rules? Does the character need to be invented by me? If so, then I totally misunderstood...

MarshTheMuddy @ 7/7/2016 09:36 commented on Mogr

Well... He is kind of a character... I didn't just created him. He is from a video game, but is just a less important character... I think that counts. Here's the wiki: bannersaga.gamepedia.com/Mogr

MarshTheMuddy @ 6/30/2016 01:38 commented on RUN HAMMIE RUN

The animation seems very smooth! If I had to guess it uses 3 or 5 frames? It is very difficult to make a good animation with only that little so good job!

MarshTheMuddy @ 6/30/2016 01:33 commented on Archer.

Looks very nice and simple. The only objection I have here is that the bow is too short... Maybe it should've been twice that size?

MarshTheMuddy @ 6/28/2016 12:54 commented on Torch Animation

Simple, but does the trick! I like it!

MarshTheMuddy @ 6/22/2016 06:20 commented on Cerbiatch

Nice word game there... Am I the only one that doesn't think this is THAT disturbing?

MarshTheMuddy @ 6/18/2016 10:42 commented on Spiked Kettle Helmet

I admit that I didn't take proper measurements for the face plate and I now see that the darker chainmail might be confusing. Thank you!

MarshTheMuddy @ 6/18/2016 09:03 commented on Spiked Kettle Helmet

Got it! Thanks!

MarshTheMuddy @ 6/13/2016 12:12 commented on My first pixel art

Welcome to pixeljoint! The place where you learn how to draw by just looking at other people's drawings! I hope you will have a pleasant stay!

MarshTheMuddy @ 6/11/2016 11:26 commented on GUNs of the SUN

I am unfamiliar with gamemaker 8, so I don't know how it works or how to change the file types, but I hope that the site will help you with animating.

MarshTheMuddy @ 6/10/2016 12:22 commented on GUNs of the SUN

If you want an animating program, you could try this: www.piskelapp.com/ You don't even have to download/install anything... If you use gamemaker studios, you can animate as well (you just need to add more frames to the existing sprite) but you don't have any real-time preview...

MarshTheMuddy @ 6/8/2016 10:51 commented on Icon hand

Looks pretty good!

MarshTheMuddy @ 6/8/2016 05:46 commented on Royal guard - idle and attack animation

The animation is so smooth and fluid. It looks great!

MarshTheMuddy @ 6/3/2016 09:04 commented on [Sprite] Roman Legionary

Looks really cool! The only thing that is missing is the shortsword on the belt... I really like it anyway... Good job!

MarshTheMuddy @ 6/2/2016 09:34 commented on Battle of the Trident

A masterpiece! All that work was for a good reason!

MarshTheMuddy @ 6/1/2016 02:33 commented on the old magician

Did you get inspiration from this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUwurlo9g3c
If so, you could have said that in the description... Don't get me wrong, it looks good!

MarshTheMuddy @ 5/11/2016 05:22 commented on Burger Deconstruction

Great! Now I'm hungry XD

MarshTheMuddy @ 5/2/2016 10:09 commented on Undead Commando

Man... Seems like you had it rough...