elise @ 1/20/2008 19:31 commented on Big Bird
Well, I guess I'm rooting for the Giants in the Superbowl.

elise @ 1/20/2008 19:14 commented on Big Bird
Nooo... stupid Tynes! Why didn't you miss the kick again?! *cries*

elise @ 1/18/2008 18:56 commented on Big Bird
This may be a dumb question but... is it possible to edit links that we've submitted?

elise @ 1/16/2008 06:33 commented on Big Bird
You don't actually have to stand by them till the end of time. I only started rating people the other day. (like hundreds in one day... I'm bored. No gfx program.) And I saw that I could change the rating after I made one... which is weird.

elise @ 1/13/2008 18:25 commented on Ratchet and Clank 2D other side of the galaxy!
Love love love this. Great colors, nice style... I wish it was a real version of the game.

elise @ 1/13/2008 18:24 commented on Knight Walk (Back)
It's very cute, but I think the animation could use some work... it kind of looks like he's skipping instead of walking.

elise @ 1/13/2008 18:21 commented on Assassins Creed Mockup
Nice job on the sprites. I too hope you add more details to the background. It looks good but still has so much potential to be even better.

elise @ 1/13/2008 18:18 commented on Gears Of War : 2D
I love everything about this... the colors, sprites, details in the background. Very cool. Good luck in the challenge.

elise @ 1/13/2008 18:15 commented on Phantasy Star Online Episode 2d
Very cool. Never played the original but I love the monster and the bg.

elise @ 1/13/2008 18:11 commented on vore 005 Lovevore
My favorite of the group. :)

elise @ 1/13/2008 18:10 commented on Dark Young
Creepy. Can't wait to see it animated.

elise @ 1/13/2008 18:08 commented on The Mechanic's Avatar
I like the animation, but I think it would look so much better with more details and some aa. :)

elise @ 1/13/2008 18:07 commented on 2D mock-up
Nice job on the tree trunks! Those must've taken forever. The wasp looks pretty realistic too. :)

elise @ 1/3/2008 20:19 commented on Lola
Super cute. :) I like her outfit.

elise @ 1/3/2008 20:15 commented on Pixel Monster
I love the face... :)

elise @ 1/3/2008 20:14 commented on Where's the green light coming from?
Amazing piece. You managed to fit so much detail into such a small image. :)

elise @ 12/26/2007 11:50 commented on Secret Santa 4 MrMister
Yeah the eyes were the only thing I wasn't happy with... I kept redoing them over and over and over again but couldn't quite capture them just right. ;)

Thanks for the wonderful comments, everyone!

elise @ 12/26/2007 11:03 commented on Pixel - Bear Gifts
Adorable as always! The bears are cute by themselves, but I love the costumes and accessories. I'm pissed at myself for missing this one. I had it on my to do list and then totally spaced out. O_o

elise @ 12/23/2007 15:36 commented on Big Bird
Someone should just write up a quick explanation of files types/etc. and put it on the tutorials section. That way you wouldn't have to keep explaining it, you could just send a link to the tutorial.

elise @ 12/23/2007 15:27 commented on Jabba (1/3)
Awesome idea. I just there were more... especially an animated laughing one. ;)

elise @ 12/23/2007 14:07 commented on Peregrine
Thanks for the c&c... I'll keep it in mind. ;) I've tried to work with a different palette (ie: less colors like ptoing did) but I haven't yet figured out how to make my own palette (that doesn't look like 16 colors of poop). So for now, I'm calling it finished.

I feel rather disappointed in myself over the lack of cell shading, because that's what I was originally going for. But since it's such a new concept for me I couldn't make it look right and just kept adding colors/shading and dithered the heck out of it. ;) I'm going to keep practicing though.

elise @ 12/23/2007 11:33 commented on X-mas tree
I love this! <3 It's just so cute... and the palette is perfect.

elise @ 11/10/2006 09:11 commented on Adarias' Lineart Colored
Thanks for the comments...

Yeah, I had some truble with the cloak... but the arm is shaded that way because I imagined it was bent back a bit not straight. I'll see if it looks better with different shading, though.

elise @ 11/10/2006 09:11 commented on Lizbot's Lineart Colored
Thanks everybody... I will definitely try to make her eyes a little prettier. ;)

Pawige -  I know there's some weird anatomy going on but I didn't want to change the original lineart too much. Oh, and thanks for the skin advice... I'll try it out and see what happens.