brianna @ 12/3/2006 11:22 commented on living room
Lovely. The shine on the sofa's is very well done. (The curtains look a little flat. The chair is flipped: so the light source changes, but that happens in the real Sims 1, too, and few people ever complained. I would expect the top of the bookcase to be it's lightest section.)

brianna @ 12/3/2006 11:14 commented on Russian folk characters
Love all the texture! Awesome!

brianna @ 12/2/2006 16:07 commented on Game Mock-Up
I love this! Gorgeous colors!

brianna @ 12/1/2006 13:52 commented on In
Gorgeous! I love the fireplace lighting, and the detail is great

brianna @ 11/25/2006 02:53 commented on Big Bird
Thank you, Jalonso!

brianna @ 11/22/2006 03:06 commented on Borat
The likeness is so awesome that I think the text kind of ruins it, ya know? (Kind of like those people who tell a great joke and then feel the need to explain it after everyone already laughed?) Great work though. Love the colors, too.

brianna @ 11/22/2006 02:57 commented on greyscale me
I love this. So much detail and personality for such a tiny gray guy. I'd love to see him skate around. :)

brianna @ 11/22/2006 00:54 commented on Kikidonc
Sweet dithering. Like the colors, too!

brianna @ 11/19/2006 00:05 commented on final fantasy nose syndrome
Well, it seems much faster now -- my computer must have been being weird.

brianna @ 11/19/2006 00:04 commented on final fantasy nose syndrome
I know! That happened to my sister's boyfriend's cousin's friend. :) Nice nose - fab chocobo! I wonder if it doesn't wait too long on the nose, though. Most people will have clicked off the page by the time it changes.

brianna @ 11/19/2006 00:02 commented on Josephin
The skin and eyes are so wonderfully translucent! And the glisten off the lips is fab, too! Great job! This doesn't seem to be a popular opinion but I'm not liking the background. Bit distracting -- I think something a little more palette-knife-ish like the skin would fit better.

brianna @ 11/13/2006 16:01 commented on gril :)
And I don't think she needs nipples. She doesn't even have a mouth.

brianna @ 11/13/2006 16:00 commented on gril :)
This is gorgeous.

A couple things though: I'm not sure those feet and ankles could support her. Also, they and the left thumb look blocky and stylized compared to the realism the rest of the piece has. Her nose also seems much  to close to her chin.

brianna @ 11/12/2006 01:13 commented on Old Woman
I love the lighting on this. I agree it would be awesome if you felt up to reworking the edges.

brianna @ 11/12/2006 01:10 commented on Cherry Blossom
This is beautiful. I love how much depth you've given the blossoms.

brianna @ 11/12/2006 00:57 commented on sheeps are EVIL
Right, Breton: until you get to the clothes on the second and third frames. They're rediculously smooth and use a zillion colors. Why is everything else so very, very jagged if the person has the skill to make the clothing look like that without the paintbrush/blur tool, etc? If anything else were even remotely that smooth or had that much attention to it I might buy that the clothes were done with the pencil tool.

brianna @ 11/8/2006 17:20 commented on Small Bone Icon
It's beautiful. I especially like the reflected light on the left side.

brianna @ 11/8/2006 00:40 commented on Samsung Digimax A4
Ah. As I said, the shading looks pretty good to me. :) There are tutorials on cleaner lines and such, too.  Here's a decent one: http://www.derekyu.com/extras/pixel01.html

brianna @ 11/7/2006 19:16 commented on Samsung Digimax A4
The shading looks very nice. I'm curious why you're unconcerned about the line work though -- since it's way off (the top line, the zoom lens angle, the view window, the mess in the top right front corner and so on.) The pretty shading isn't worth much if you don't get the drawing itself right -- know what I mean?

brianna @ 11/7/2006 16:47 commented on Crazy Cat Lady's Place
Thanks, zi-double: I made some of those changes. Dogs? Crazy cat ladies don't have dogs. :)

brianna @ 11/7/2006 01:49 commented on dance room
Almost none have light, either. I'd think if you're going with one you should go with the other --- but maybe subtle, dithered shadows like the lights are?

brianna @ 11/7/2006 01:47 commented on Ron Weasley meets Harry Potter
Neat idea. It would be cool if you could animate the sprites themselves so they don't just float across the page.

brianna @ 11/2/2006 11:47 commented on Mayan Ruins
Lovely colors and the perspective is awesome.