nhilker @ 10/17/2019 11:28 commented on Final Fantasy VII Demake

Sewer tsunami!

nhilker @ 10/7/2019 06:52 commented on basic dota items

Cool to see them animated. I especially like the talisman of evasion.

nhilker @ 9/20/2019 07:31 commented on XarthraX the Undefeated

Yeah well, you should see the other guy.

nhilker @ 9/16/2019 18:26 commented on Blasphemous Fan art

Nice. Was waiting for the fan art to come out haha. Loving this game so far.

nhilker @ 9/1/2019 16:59 commented on Lantern Knight Animation

The sword blur frames are nice--they remind me of Strider Hiryu's attack animation.

nhilker @ 8/28/2019 14:29 commented on Summer Gal 2

Nice legs.

nhilker @ 7/30/2016 08:18 commented on Mountains and space

A great submission, capturing the essence of the challenge perfectly. At first glance it appears as a typical landscape, but there are many subtle things counter-intuitive to human logic as we know it on Earth.

As a fan of hard science fiction I offer one plausible explanation: we are observers on a natural satellite of some planet, the dark face of which can be seen here. The atmosphere is rather thin, so at daybreak Rayleigh scattering from the planet's star gradually diffuses until the bare of space can be seen. The two bright objects between us and the black-body are two other satellites whose orbits are closer to the planet.

Clearly, this piece leaves much to the imagination. Very well done.

P.S. It reminds me of the cover of the novel adaptation of Isaac Asimov's Nightfall:

i.ytimg.com/vi/REJd4BhDnaw/maxresdefault.jpg

nhilker @ 2/20/2016 20:12 commented on Gremmings

Smooth. And it's definitely relatable to Lemmings--just look at how they mindlessly run to their deaths/hilarious backflip exits

nhilker @ 2/17/2016 08:34 commented on Portrait of a Man Who is Glad He Purchased Home Insurance

I like the perspective and facial expression haha. Kudos for resisting the temptation of using black, also.

nhilker @ 2/16/2016 21:29 commented on "Who's a good splarp then? You are! Yes you are!"

nhilker @ 2/13/2016 06:32 commented on Slash

I am surprised that it took me so long to find this one, what with Slash being my favourite character from Chrono Trigger. Thank you for uploading the video process, also.

nhilker @ 2/5/2016 15:05 commented on Lackluster Luminosity

Thanks. I was not aware of the file size limitation for the preview picture, but I have learned something more important in the process: use export over save as in photoshop. I did not know that there was a difference in compression.

nhilker @ 2/3/2016 14:33 commented on Now that's what I call...

Haha, the first thing I thought of when I saw this challenge was the nuke scene from Terminator 2... Great work!

nhilker @ 1/27/2016 14:18 commented on Cyborg Bob

Sweet! Love the detail in the artificial trachea. The cold theme feels very appropriate, also.

nhilker @ 1/27/2016 07:49 commented on Mad Doc

I really love this piece! But, uh... you might want to do something about that leak :D