Noimagin @ 7/19/2016 10:30 commented on Low-Res Human/Alien Portraits

Cool, yeah makes sense, the actual point when I'd be using these portaits is genuinely years off (if it all) so I'll have a play and see if i can make them look more 'human'.

Noimagin @ 7/4/2016 14:12 commented on Pokemon RedBlue Revamp

This made me intensely happy, taking right back to my youth and hours of fun on pokemon yellow.... thanks man, brilliant work, beyond words!!! (I still tried some anyway!) :)

Edit: The last two, are they the 'ghost' marowak and missingno? My heart says yes, but im not 100% sure!?

Noimagin @ 6/28/2016 13:57 commented on Sci-Fi Soldier

Can see it now! Thanks for the advice, will give it a tweak!

Noimagin @ 6/23/2016 11:30 commented on Sci-Fi Soldier

Thanks dude, really appreciate the feeback, always been unsure about my style (as its quite 'smooth') so its great to hear there's fans out there!

Noimagin @ 2/14/2016 08:44 commented on Viking Shield-Bearer

thanks man, glad you like it!

Noimagin @ 2/6/2016 06:15 commented on 18*10 Roman Warrior

Thanks again for the clarification, think I really need to find a detlaied pixelling course rather than the couple of crash guides I've read!

Noimagin @ 2/6/2016 06:10 commented on Gym Rat Honda (revised)

Thanks for the words Lunch, the anatomy was drawn from memory of bodybuilding poses, rather than an actual picture of someone lifting weight, so I guess that is where those issues arise from? Also hugely thankful for the shading comment - I've been looking for ways to make my stuff seem less flat/smooth so I'll give it a try.

I guess that means its back to make revision No. 3! :)

Noimagin @ 1/24/2016 10:58 commented on Gym Rat Honda (revised)

Thanks for the words! Pretty much all my stuff is just me messing about, i've not done any proper tutorials so will defintely give some a go!

Noimagin @ 1/22/2016 16:38 commented on Little bear tearing a fish

With dithering of the sky and some form of contrast/detailing of the mountain this would be super super rad.