Marabunta @ 3/3/2016 06:08 commented on Super Owl, nr 1 from a group of four Super Owls

I lik what you are going for, but for my this doesn't look lke an owl, also the palette you use is too bright and has too much contrast. I think you have a great concept but it need improvement.

Marabunta @ 3/1/2016 08:32 commented on Are you an otaku?

@Kilenc Thanks for your comment, they're always very appreciated!

@Zizka Hey! thank for saying mi piece have potential. I get why you say it look unfinished, but it wasn't because i got tired of working on it, it's just that it's my first time doing animation so i have a lot to learn. Also i agree that the standing animations isn't great, i really want tho improve it but i don't really know how but i'm going to work on it. Thanks for saying all of that, you give me a lot of thing to check and improve on.

Marabunta @ 2/29/2016 18:33 commented on Are you an otaku?

Thanks for your comment Kilenc! One of the hardest part of animating this was syncing the mouth movement with the words.

I'm glad you think Otacon looks good, i just tried to keep a consistent style.

Also you are absolutely right about the bandana animations, it was really crappy, thanks to you i realized that it was missing a couple of frames so i add them and change the top half of it to make it look more natural. Hope it look better now.

Marabunta @ 2/29/2016 17:30 commented on Birch tree?

The animation is great and the feeling it conveys it's very powerful! keep up the great work

Marabunta @ 2/29/2016 17:27 commented on Ma'as

This is very awsome, the only thing i'm not really felling its the palette you used, it lacks contrast

Marabunta @ 2/29/2016 17:25 commented on deadpool

i like what you are trying to convey with this piece but i think it is to small. I see a lot of potential so keep the good work

Marabunta @ 2/29/2016 17:24 commented on Junpei Iori

I'm really impressed by your style! nonetheless i think the palette you are using could be improved

Marabunta @ 2/29/2016 17:21 commented on Banana

Great banana! i hope this time you keep doing pixel art because i see a lot of potential

Marabunta @ 2/29/2016 17:16 commented on Armour

Nice set! i like your style and how each one looks fairly different from the others

Marabunta @ 2/28/2016 20:33 commented on A... dead blue dragon?

Amazing! just amazing, i love the use of the palette, great work!

Marabunta @ 2/28/2016 20:33 commented on Pixel Portrait

Great art, i really like te sentiment it conveys

Marabunta @ 2/28/2016 20:29 commented on Harukatsune art

I like it very much! but the perspective for me is a bit off. Keep up the good job

Marabunta @ 2/28/2016 20:24 commented on Frodok style bird

This is very cute! but i thin it need more contrast, everything else is great!

Marabunta @ 2/28/2016 20:21 commented on Notmuch of a threat - Midboss/Vyers Undertale Battle

Great work only using 2 colors!

Marabunta @ 2/28/2016 20:17 commented on A Moment of Respite

Amazing hologram effect, really peaceful! love it

Marabunta @ 2/28/2016 17:55 commented on Circus elephant flying

Great job! Keep up the good work

Marabunta @ 2/28/2016 14:02 commented on Frank

I freaking love this! great work!

Marabunta @ 2/28/2016 13:48 commented on Novakid Smuggler

Thank Kilenc! but i really mean it, your style is really fantastic! i hope to see more of your work!

Marabunta @ 2/28/2016 13:19 commented on the book

This is very cool but really creepy at the same time, nice work!

Marabunta @ 2/28/2016 13:17 commented on 2013 redo

Is amazing how much you have improved

Marabunta @ 2/28/2016 13:10 commented on Secret agent

This look like something out of papers please, i really like it!

Marabunta @ 2/27/2016 16:56 commented on Novakid Smuggler

Great work! i love your style

Marabunta @ 2/27/2016 15:37 commented on Shine on

Great for a great movie! incredible job!

Marabunta @ 2/26/2016 20:32 commented on icon

I really like the palette and your style!

Marabunta @ 2/26/2016 20:30 commented on Severus Snape

Amazing art for an amazing actor!