UltimoGames @ 5/26/2021 07:27 commented on Sweet Tooth From Twisted Metal

With Twisted Metal? I used to play a lot as Shadow in TM2, but more because he had a powerful Special Attack. I think every character from TM1 and TM2 were cool. Sweet Tooth is the main one of course. You could do all of them! :)

UltimoGames @ 5/25/2021 04:36 commented on Sweet Tooth From Twisted Metal

Whoohoo, I love Twisted Metal !

UltimoGames @ 5/17/2021 14:30 commented on World Map

UltimoGames @ 5/16/2021 11:14 commented on World Map

Thanks CELS!

I made everything, except the music and some sound effects. I also have a GameDev group that helps me with the more difficult programming problems. It took me some years though! :)

UltimoGames @ 5/16/2021 06:57 commented on Pustosh

Nice, reminds me of MDK

UltimoGames @ 12/3/2020 05:57 commented on Lots of little cars

yeah in a giant isometric city thing!

UltimoGames @ 11/24/2020 03:17 commented on ID2000 medal icons

people seem to like it :)

UltimoGames @ 11/23/2020 17:49 commented on ID2000 medal icons

thanks! you can play Interstate Drifter 1999 for free on Steam store.steampowered.com/app/1383770/Interstate_Drifter_1999/

UltimoGames @ 11/10/2020 10:08 commented on Custom car brand logos

Yes, people love shiny things!

UltimoGames @ 10/8/2020 08:59 commented on Dordrecht is geen Amsterdam!

thanks! Soon I will try to sell it on canvas, curious if the locals are interested in pixel art :)

It is also a display of how I view my city, what I like, and whatnot.

UltimoGames @ 10/2/2020 02:53 commented on Dordrecht is geen Amsterdam!

Yeah, only cold & rainy at the moment :) Thanks!

UltimoGames @ 9/29/2020 15:10 commented on Dordrecht is geen Amsterdam!

You should make one of Rotterdam then! :)

Those are Johan & Cornelis de Witt, they were born in Dordrecht (and killed in Den Haag)

Thanks!

UltimoGames @ 7/24/2020 15:23 commented on Team ICO Tribute

I made a little Helicopter game (test), that was a bit like this, but not as refined. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbF2EpUGhbY   Thanks

UltimoGames @ 7/1/2020 15:41 commented on 80s car lightflash

more or less

UltimoGames @ 5/22/2020 13:59 commented on Ending screens

Yeah, souls are soul-searching. Thanks Quiara!

UltimoGames @ 5/16/2020 02:22 commented on Lady Ironing

nice subject :)

UltimoGames @ 4/10/2020 12:12 commented on Movie Poster of A game

thankyou! I wanted it to be detailed and cinematic (up), but also keep it near the actual gameplay (below).

UltimoGames @ 4/10/2020 04:10 commented on Movie Poster of A game

I will announce it here on pixeljoint when you can play it on Steam, most likely it will have a 50% discount in the first weeks of release. Thanks balldrix!

UltimoGames @ 4/9/2020 16:15 commented on Theseus stunned animation

you did load up A LOT of pixel animations :o Quality stuff, but just too much at once I think.

UltimoGames @ 3/20/2020 03:38 commented on 80s car lightflash

thanks Theoden

UltimoGames @ 1/27/2020 11:29 commented on intro scroll up

You can swap the color schemes in-game, really cool for Pixel art purists. :)

The game will be updated soon with a new game mode, more color palettes and overall improvements.

Thanks!

UltimoGames @ 1/6/2020 11:47 commented on Commando Missions

Yeah I currently use full RGB colors (255,0,0), but it works best on black BG's like Pacman and other old arcade games. Thanks Gambaru-man, if I have something, I always post it here for in-depth pixel feedback.

UltimoGames @ 1/5/2020 07:19 commented on Commando Missions

thanks Theoden, it will truly shine when it moves. Will alter the color palette for this eventually.

UltimoGames @ 10/26/2019 02:39 commented on Inspector Dick: Episode A2

I am thinking about making this like Blade Runner, Cyberpunky with colors. But also that FilmNoir vibe..

UltimoGames @ 9/16/2019 10:47 commented on Space Invader 2019

haha, tiny preview is cool