peppermint @ 6/22/2020 14:54 commented on Pixel art trade with @JoNmlR

Really like how you did the lights in his face and clothes!

peppermint @ 6/22/2020 06:32 commented on Enchanted Grove

Love this piece! From the textures to the color palette, its a work of art (:

peppermint @ 3/29/2016 18:13 commented on cowboy

Welcome back to the pixel world (: I've recently started pixeling after a long time too, i know how you feel.

I think this is a really good piece. I think the hat could a little bit different, more like an actual cowboy hat, and the face could have a little bit more details (more shadding to the nose and eye, maybe). Other than that i think it's great.

peppermint @ 3/27/2016 18:18 commented on Parasol Buddies

Hehe i totally get it, it's not easy to work with such small time! I just noticed i forgot to fave this before, so i'm doing it now. I hope to see an update someday.

peppermint @ 3/27/2016 13:21 commented on 8 bit 4 life

i love the concept! it's true and funny, hehe. I really like the anti-alias work you did, it adds a very interesting texture to it.

peppermint @ 3/26/2016 20:11 commented on Heart Orb v.3

Hehe thanks! It's just for practice and fun, really! (:

peppermint @ 3/25/2016 20:38 commented on Mill Turaround

I really like this animation! Specially how her dress moves.

peppermint @ 3/25/2016 17:13 commented on globe

So abstract and modern! Could be at an art gallery hehe.

peppermint @ 3/23/2016 19:10 commented on Steven and the Gems

Well i don´t really watch this cartoon, so can't say how to improve the characters design, but i noticed one thing (since you asked for c+c): you could improve the definition of the biggest character (the purple one with 3 eyes) arms. When i first looked at it, i thought her chest was with an odd shape and only after i zoomed in i realized it was in fact her crossed arms.

Other than that, i think those pieces look read for some animations. :)

peppermint @ 3/23/2016 09:47 commented on N.D.U.

oh man i'm going to lose this challenge so hard for you. I really like the level of detail in this piece, and the color contrast really adds to it.

peppermint @ 3/23/2016 09:43 commented on Waiting for my ride

thank you for your comment! After some delay it's finally appearing in the weekly challenge entries.

peppermint @ 3/22/2016 20:17 commented on Poison drop

I really like the animation! it's really fluid, how many frames you used? if you don't mind my asking.

peppermint @ 3/21/2016 17:50 commented on Parasol Buddies

I am having some serious nostalgia feelings right now.

I think the animation is a little bit stiff, it could be more fluid... but hey, who has time to make more than 5 frames, am i right? :)

peppermint @ 3/21/2016 17:46 commented on Cherry Hair

Wow, amazing work! I really like the colors, SPECIALLY the hair colour. Great work with the lineart and the shadding, too.

peppermint @ 3/21/2016 17:45 commented on Ongree

It's so great to se a familiar face here... HAHA XD

No man, that's great i love everything from the shadding to the pallete, have nothing else to say.

peppermint @ 3/21/2016 17:40 commented on Monster Girl Pixel

She's cute and kinda ugly at the same time, i really like it! I don't really have anything to say... maybe more contrast between lights and darks works best with black/dark lineart, but that's something of my taste.