BlueMagma @ 2/15/2017 20:25 commented on widowmaker 1st scene

Woah, so smooth, great work!

BlueMagma @ 1/31/2017 20:31 commented on Plain Doll

Nice job, it's looks great! :D

BlueMagma @ 1/30/2017 13:30 commented on Dark Souls 3 - Cathedral of the Deep

Yeah, that looks great! I wanted to avoid more than 16 shades on the background but I'm thinking like that it's totally worth it.

BlueMagma @ 1/30/2017 11:08 commented on Entrance

Looks great Doom, I'm liking those bands in the background since they give a sense of chromatic aberration.

BlueMagma @ 1/29/2017 22:01 commented on tiny accordion

I'm really liking that nyquist frequency effect going on at the bottom of the accordion. :D

BlueMagma @ 1/27/2017 19:13 commented on Harpy

I'm liking the contrast between the brightest color and second brightest! ;)

BlueMagma @ 1/26/2017 17:50 commented on Big Catch

Great use of complementary colors!

BlueMagma @ 1/26/2017 16:13 commented on Dark Souls - Ornstein and Smough

Yeah, reviewing this reference you're right, the handle isn't in the right location, and there is something off about the top of that hammer, I'll correct it asap.

BlueMagma @ 1/26/2017 11:54 commented on Dark Souls 3 - Cathedral of the Deep

Thanks for the CC dude, the area is the intial area outside the Chapel Bonfire, near the estus shard by the pillar, it's supposed to be Anri of Astora on her way to see Alderich, so I figured she would be embered but not have a covenant.

Every assets uses less than 16 colors but all together they tend to add up (I guess I could reuse some of those).

BlueMagma @ 8/21/2015 13:50 commented on Dark Souls 2 - Forest of the Fallen Giants

@Mandrill - Dude, the hype is too real for Dark Souls 3. When I saw that Giant Skull rise up in the last trailer I lost it. xD

BlueMagma @ 8/21/2015 09:41 commented on Mimic

Man these guys are the reason I smack a chest a few times before opening it every time. DARK SOULS!

Great work! ;D

BlueMagma @ 8/17/2015 20:45 commented on Precambrian Earth

I'm loving the emotion coming from that face! :D

BlueMagma @ 8/3/2014 05:39 commented on Crafty's Dragon

Nice Nice! ;D

BlueMagma @ 7/28/2014 22:22 commented on Shrek is love, Shrek is life

it's all ogre now

BlueMagma @ 7/17/2014 12:14 commented on Reborn Tree

OK, I appriciate the CC dude!

EDIT: Just wanted to add, going to be paying extra attention to perspective with my next work, thanks for the heads up!

BlueMagma @ 7/6/2014 10:28 commented on Lick and kick

Sorta looks like a cross between Bulbasaur and Lickatong. :D

The color count seems a bit high but that's nothing that maybe adjusting the ring's colors can't change. Looks great!

BlueMagma @ 7/6/2014 09:33 commented on Dr. Palette

Man, I've never thought someone could break the 4th wall with pixel art. xD

BlueMagma @ 7/4/2014 22:32 commented on RoboCop: Prime - Portraits

So how goes development? Looking foward to seeing these two along side that sweet retro slow typing dialogue. :D

BlueMagma @ 7/4/2014 11:26 commented on Yolo

I'm loving the mix of saturated colors here. ;D

BlueMagma @ 7/4/2014 09:41 commented on Perfect Chaos

@Æslet - This guy is Perfect Chaos from Sonic Adventure DX, the final boss of the game. He's basically a huge water beast with the power to flood the world. I guess a good guy to compare him to is Sin from Final Fantasy X, or maybe a Gozilla made of water.

The scene will be out around the time Sonic Boom comes out. ;D

BlueMagma @ 7/2/2014 13:06 commented on That's what happens when a friend some Cheetos. #TrueStory

Just started rewatching this show and I see this. Awesome job! :D

BlueMagma @ 7/1/2014 08:04 commented on Perfect Chaos

@Elk - I blame you for torturing myself ispiring me to do this with that 960x640 monster you did, so thanks! ;D

BlueMagma @ 6/30/2014 23:57 commented on Meet The Homer

I thought this looked familiar. I remember seeing this in the tSR Forums. Awesome job! ;D

BlueMagma @ 6/30/2014 10:00 commented on Perfect Chaos

This was drawn pixel by pixel bro.

Glad you think it wasn't, that means I did a good job! xD

BlueMagma @ 6/29/2014 19:28 commented on Quelaag's Furysword

The more dark souls fan art the better. I miss this guy in DS2, so much PVE fun with this sword! :D