|Full name:||victor wirstrom|
|Rank:||Level 1 Seaman (Navy)|
|Website:||Hidden until user reaches rank 2|
Been pixelling for more than 6 years.
It all started back on pixelation.org and it's thanks to many of the regulars there that I've gotten this far.
Now days I mostly work on pixel art and 3D for Starmancer.
I'm current looking for freelance work, mainly small scale projects or one-shot pieces.
But I do not have time for any full time projects besides Starmancer.
- I'm good at doing small scale tilesets and sprites.
- I can work in a wide variety of styles.
- Most comfortable with retro looking game graphics.
- I have a lot of experience with GUI design, especially sci-fi HUDs.
- I'm not very good at large scale character drawings or odd perspective drawings.