I made This animation a few months ago for a few reasons:
- To see how it would look in an actual 'Battle Scenario'
- To show off my Project at it's 'best'
- I'm a big Pokefreak
I have over 150 sheets made(including Trainers)
Just a few things to keep in mind while looking at this:
- The animated Background & Text Boxes were rushed as a last minute thing, so these aren't the 'Final Version' of those
- It came out faster than I wanted it to
- I'll never make another animation this long (250+ frames) using the programs I have now (Microsoft GIF Animator)
- This is really just a Test to see if my Project was worth continuing
- This would work like Pokemon D/P/Pl on the DS, which uses the bottom screen to choose attacks
- This was an actual Battle I did on my Fire Red Game(Criticals and all)
The Project's just for fun, and to help me get better at animating.
Edit: Forgot to mention that I made all of the sprites from scratch(with the exception of the colors, which I got from the official sprites to mimic the style)
Pokemon (c) Nintendo & GameFreak
If you would like to comment you will need to be logged in. Register now. It only takes a moment and it's free.