So I'm not doing pixel art so much these days, but I have all this stuff I started ages ago and never submitted. This is all sorts of stuff, ranging from years ago to months ago, that I doodled up in my spare time or started and never finished. Here's the rundown:
1. Tiles for a recently failed, very ambitious game project. I'm still bitter about this one going under.
2. Lineart for a house object to go along with the tileset in number 1.
3. Big sprite I started on my laptop, then got back home and realized that the colors on my laptop are messed up and lost the urge to finish. It's fairly similar to other things I've done, so no big loss.
4. Sprites done in Vista Paint, using the default palette. Pretty much done as doodles to pass the time, with no intent to use them for anything. The default Vista Paint palette is nice to use on my laptop, seeing as I can be fairly sure that it will look good when I view it on other monitors.
5. Hi-res Klonoa sprites also done with the Vista Paint default palette. Basically, I did some small ones, then doubled their size twice and repixelled it to increase resolution. Done for no other reason than to waste time.
6. An 8 color piece that I may still finish. It was mainly done to do a character in a more dynamic pose than usual, and to see if I could create a vibrant piece with just 8 colors.
7. Part of the Modern Day RPG mockup challenge that was run on PJ ages ago. Never finished it, obviously. The characters were in a rock band, and I was going to pixel a Justin Bieberesque enemy for them to fight. Didn't have time to finish it.
8. Second screen to the Gameboy game mockup challenge from way back. Never finished it due to time, just ended up submitting the title and gameplay screen I already had.
9. Tried to pixel an isometric sprite. Didn't try to conserve colors at all, for some reason.
10. Lineart for a monster I was making for RPG Maker. May still color it.
11. Lineart for a piece of Harmonia concept/pixel art that I did years ago and never finished. I still like the lines.
12. A whole bunch of sprites that I posted on DA and neglected to put up on PJ. Done for fun and to waste some time over a year or two ago. Heavily inspired by the old Shining Force games.
13. The only commission I ever did. A bunch of tiles for an RPG Maker project. Didn't go too well, took a month after I was done to see any payment, done over a year ago.
14. Some recent explosion animations done for a failed SHMUP. Every game I try to work on fails miserably. Did I mention that I'm feeling bitter lately?
So yeah, that's most of what I never finished over the course of the last two years. I like some of it a good deal, might finish some of it, but other stuff will never see the light of day past this post. Hope you get some enjoyment out of it.