My idea for the challenge was when people draw on someone's face whilst they sleep and Jigglypuff and Snorlax seemed like the best way to show this in action, considering I'm not very good with figures.
- listening to original pokemon music whilst looking makes it 100x more fun
- 1 colour under max, could do better but my grasp on limited colours is my weakest side so at least it's under and communicating basic things
- was able to better reuse colours for things they physically aren't, something I only just started trying to do in my archipelago piece and managed more here.
- added my own version of the original game text for when you encounter the snorlax blocking the path scene, I imagine this could be a neat little scene image that appears when you press the A button on him but don't have the flute yet.
- texta scribbles were the best bit to make, there are wips in the forum too
- the animations look a bit hodge podge but that's because I've only just discovered the techniques of "frame rates at less than 0.1" and "half pixel animation by moving the AA colours", literally my first time trying either so I left the jigglypuff singing just to the preview so it won't spoil the main piece when I try the technique out :P