Sharm @ 8/10/2014 19:08 commented on Samuses

Actually, I almost skipped this because of the "marketing".

Sharm @ 6/23/2014 16:05 commented on Big Bird

Mostly the green, but it turns into the more tan color as it fades out.  It hurts my eyes to look at it though.

Edit: I have no clue how to get images to work.  Sorry.

Sharm @ 4/16/2014 11:16 commented on Self Portrait

Maybe, but it's really old and a bit ugly.  I don't want to post it here.

Sharm @ 4/15/2014 11:50 commented on Self Portrait

Aw man, seriously?  Maybe I'll make something specifically for it then.

Sharm @ 4/14/2014 16:39 commented on Bike Assault In-game Screenshot

I love how you do vehicles.  I'd love to see them all in better detail.

Sharm @ 3/24/2014 07:38 commented on Day of the Clovers

Recognized your style before I looked at your name or icon.  I like it, a good solid monster without being too gimmicky.  The little shamrocks at the bottom really sell it.

Sharm @ 5/30/2013 22:20 commented on Super Mario - My version

It's so adorable!  I love the brushstrokes on the hills.  I'd love to play a game with this art style.

Sharm @ 1/17/2013 07:32 commented on Vlad

We've missed you too, Fool!  This little guy is adorable.  I love the metalic texture and all the character details.

Sharm @ 5/10/2012 14:44 commented on Naruto Doing Jutsu

3/4ths view isn't a rule, the rule is that it works with those tiles.  So if you make platformer tiles that work with the sprite, or you make a forest scene that would be a good battle back, that's just fine.

Sharm @ 7/19/2007 21:44 commented on Cowgirl Cindy
I think I know what's bothering you.  The body is a different size than her head and arms.  If she were to drop those arms down, her fingertips would hit her knees.  I love the simple shading.