ryan-gfx @ 10/16/2005 11:46 commented on Apple tree

A little too heavily inspired, I'd say.

ryan-gfx @ 9/17/2005 18:44 commented on Hulk
 Clearly you'd have to be a dumbass to NOT notice the obvous ripoff.

Tracing my ass. If you line those two pics up in a program they'll match perfectly, and the slight edit you did on the right leg doesn't make a difference.

Pixelblink, I thought you'd catch this, seeing as how it's so PAINFULLY obvious.

ryan-gfx @ 8/30/2005 10:21 commented on Monkeys On Our Backs:Major Rework
 Dithering looks okay on the humans, but on the monkey dithering ruins it. The colors are way too far apart and it looks like an extremely harsh clash.

ryan-gfx @ 8/18/2005 14:20 commented on Linkin Park animation
 This is a freakin crazy animation. It's really skillfully done and waay better than your normal average everyday animation. Crazziness... +fav

ryan-gfx @ 8/16/2005 15:32 commented on YOUWANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW ANDHOCKEYMASK!?!?
 Sedge you should learn how to cope with titles that are too long

"YOUWANNASEEMYNEWCHAIN..."

like that.

ryan-gfx @ 8/14/2005 21:57 commented on Jark
 dude, seriously. We get enough of fucking jark at deviantart, you dont have to drag it all over here. This is the one place I come because I know that I wont see any yellow here. And now you've just.. ruined it. Keep jark at deviantart, god.

ryan-gfx @ 8/13/2005 19:09 commented on Frog sprites
 Umm... yeah howabout no? I'm not going to fecking make your little animations, I DO have a life you know. I was saying YOU could animate your OWN frames to show us the final product, if you want to be an ass and dont want to than thats fine.

ryan-gfx @ 8/13/2005 12:30 commented on Frog sprites
 yeah yeah whatever I'm just saying it wouldn't hurt to show us the animation of each set of frames together showing, you know, how it all comes together. It was nice in the preview but let's see all of them :)

ryan-gfx @ 8/13/2005 03:48 commented on Troy (nudity)
 My god.. this AAing is to die for. And the palettes are sensational. Anatomy and style are spot-on. Are you like, a retired sprite-artist for GBA or something?

ryan-gfx @ 8/13/2005 00:42 commented on Frog sprites
 They look too saturated. And looking at the frames isn't as fun as seeing the full animation.

ryan-gfx @ 8/11/2005 00:51 commented on Yugo Ensellitis Edition

d-p We're certainly not complementing you. Atleast I'm not. I'm accusing you of NOT hand pixelling this. Because if you zoom in, you can see the non-human dither patterns and color choices are obciously made by a computer. I find it VERY hard to believe you made those dithering effects, ESPECIALLY on the background.

ryan-gfx @ 8/10/2005 21:34 commented on Cupid
 Aww tis cute ^^ nice AAing also.

ryan-gfx @ 8/10/2005 21:33 commented on Egyptian Me, Egyptian You
 HAH nice AAIng.

ryan-gfx @ 8/10/2005 17:08 commented on Russian Soldier
 you mispelled "their" in the end of the paragraph.

ryan-gfx @ 8/10/2005 15:16 commented on Yugo Ensellitis Edition
 It looks computer-color-reduction.

ryan-gfx @ 8/10/2005 15:14 commented on My first house
 HERE is the link

ryan-gfx @ 8/10/2005 15:13 commented on My first house

Next time you RIP my artwork, try not to make it look QUITE so obvious, asshole.

ryan-gfx @ 8/10/2005 15:11 commented on Red or Blue Gangster?
 I really love your stuff. has excellent palettes and good AAIng.

ryan-gfx @ 8/10/2005 11:57 commented on Video Game Americana
 loverly palette and AAing on this one

ryan-gfx @ 8/10/2005 11:57 commented on Zoe
 Nice AAing :)

ryan-gfx @ 8/10/2005 11:54 commented on Alien Invasion
 small O_O

ryan-gfx @ 8/10/2005 11:54 commented on M4 "Sherman" Tank
 it'd be cooler if it was moving

ryan-gfx @ 8/10/2005 01:31 commented on Cyberpunk
 dooble a-ron: oh yeah. Internet bullying. You're cool now. Just because you're a balding pale 40-year old fatass virgin who lives in his parent's basement doesn't mean you can go around randomly insulting people's art, asswipe.

ryan-gfx @ 8/10/2005 01:20 commented on Huus
 Did the house sink into the ground or something?

cute, none of the less.

ryan-gfx @ 8/10/2005 01:17 commented on The Massacre...
 I like your AAIng