Christoballs @ 5/17/2022 03:05 commented on Rejected Palettes - Harbor

Feels like a piece tomic would enjoy a lot

Christoballs @ 5/17/2022 03:03 commented on der Mond

coaxed into a shmafu

Christoballs @ 5/17/2022 03:01 commented on Zeta

Please remember to use a different preview image, as the current one is rescaled using something other than nearest neighbour. This will get into the gallery once you address this!

Christoballs @ 5/17/2022 02:54 commented on Dolores Fanart (KOF XV)

Great work on the skin and hair

Christoballs @ 5/15/2022 03:47 commented on Princess Frankenstump

I really like the pose and shapes in this sprite! You've removed the gradients more or less, but it seems like the piece got resized non-proportionally at some point, which is unfortunate.

Christoballs @ 5/15/2022 03:44 commented on Bog Unicorn

I'll put this piece in revision for the reasons QueenKami pointed out. If you can address this, I'm pretty sure this will get into the gallery!

Christoballs @ 5/15/2022 03:41 commented on Ariel

Nice one! I think the preview might be flashing a bit too much, which can be fixed with a longer frame duration imo.

Christoballs @ 5/15/2022 03:37 commented on Nothing to Fear (But Fear Itself)

That songs slaps, ngl

Christoballs @ 5/15/2022 03:35 commented on cute cacti!!!!!!!!!!

21 colours! That's fine :)

Christoballs @ 5/15/2022 03:34 commented on Silph Company - Bottom Floor

Love that Graveler sprite!

Christoballs @ 5/15/2022 03:30 commented on pfp

Cool piece! Welcome to PJ

Christoballs @ 5/15/2022 03:29 commented on shadow guy

Neat! I like how you made the scarf stand out.

Christoballs @ 5/14/2022 05:53 commented on Rejected Palettes - Zombie film

Okay, fixed!

Christoballs @ 5/13/2022 06:36 commented on Rejected Palettes - Zombie film

@Space-AgeWrangler No worries, I'll link to your PJ, Newgrounds or whichever account you prefer instead!

Christoballs @ 5/12/2022 07:48 commented on Rock and Stone

Rock and Stone

Christoballs @ 5/12/2022 07:41 commented on Rejected Palettes - Zombie film

Oh wow, very nice considering the palette! I can add this to the Rejected Palettes gallery if you like.

Christoballs @ 5/12/2022 07:38 commented on PrincessFrankenstump

Hey there!

It's a cool sprite, but I will put this piece in revision due to gradient use. You can still post the gradient version in the comments or the description of the submission, of course!

Christoballs @ 5/10/2022 23:49 commented on Manic Archers - Red archer portrait

No worries! The preview's fine, and you addressed the colour duplicates I spotted in the last version. Looks just as good as before!

Christoballs @ 5/10/2022 01:48 commented on Zeta

(oh! and remember to keep the preview image within the site's guidelines: I'll put this in revision for now)

Christoballs @ 5/10/2022 01:46 commented on Manic Archers - red archer portrait

Oh, and a lot of duplicate colours/stray pixels in the birds. I forgot to mention that the preview has to follow PJ guidelines too, so I'll put this piece in revision for now.

Christoballs @ 5/10/2022 01:44 commented on Manic Archers - red archer portrait

Nailed the old school arcade look. Hope to see more Manic Archers on PJ!

Christoballs @ 5/10/2022 01:43 commented on Proud Fisherman

Love this! Welcome

Christoballs @ 5/10/2022 01:42 commented on Old man's true form

Nice one! Clue for those curious: I recommend opening this in GrafX2.

Christoballs @ 5/10/2022 01:38 commented on Zeta

Very happy to see this finished. Congratulations, it turned out great!

Christoballs @ 5/10/2022 01:33 commented on Desert Scenery

Hi! Neat landscape!
Please remember to post the art at 100% size! You can recommend a zoom size thanks to the integrated zoom feature. I'll put this piece in revision until then.