PixelJoint design shuffle

icon
Moved around the front page design quite a bit to focus more on the pixel art and less on the boring old news. Also added the "Favorite Pixel Art" section so you can see what everyone else likes.

We're going to be adding a few other features soon including a much needed ranking system.

Late addition to this post... just added a comments section for news. There have been several requests to add this feature so you bastards better use it!

Posted by sedgemonkey @ 1/11/2005 15:44  |    16

Discussion

Donomight (Level 1 Rookie) @ 1/21/2005 13:18
This site is soooooooo much better now. Awesome site!

iSTVAN (Level 8 Cannibal) @ 1/15/2005 04:29
I think we all had the same idea for a comments section in the news headline!
It all looks nice though! But it confused me when I saw it first, I thought Id gone to the wrong website.

the_keller (Level 1 Rookie) @ 1/14/2005 07:13
I don't understand what the hell you are talking about.

Dejital (Level 5 Sniper) @ 1/14/2005 06:15

the_keller (Level 1 Rookie) @ 1/13/2005 16:25
What do you mean Dejital?

Dejital (Level 5 Sniper) @ 1/13/2005 14:46
Guys, go to the "Comments" page in your profile. You will see that the preview pic for your comments on news is something related to Star Trek. shocked

the_keller (Level 1 Rookie) @ 1/13/2005 13:43
The new design looks good and good job on the news features. I had the idea for this thing too. angry

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 1/12/2005 17:16
I think you're right Akira... if they browse around just a little bit they'll find news pretty quick and if they don't who cares? It's usually just babble about video games, comics and movies.

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 1/12/2005 17:14
Hey, the Related Links suck ass but at least I put them off to the side and they're always below everything else of the right. I hemorage cash on this site so making a nickel or two every other week helps you bastardly bastards. evil

Besides... Google's tech to auto target ads is pretty freaking amazing.

Akira (Level 5 Sniper) @ 1/12/2005 15:04
Hooray for comments on news! Design looks wicked fun. If you're worried about people seeing the news why not have the newest news (hehe) above art with like an anchor to the older news? I really don't think it matters though and after people have come here a bit they'll find the news smile

Dejital (Level 5 Sniper) @ 1/12/2005 13:13
The only bastard here is the "Related Links" to the right of every page. tongue Good thing I'm on FireFox and the only thing I see is a black space. cool

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 1/12/2005 12:13
Is it too hard to log in? Lazy bastard. evil

The Ripped Monkey @ 1/12/2005 09:15
This was my idea. I Pwnz J00!

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 1/12/2005 07:42
My pleasure Dejital. Hopefully people will still see the news even though it got bumped down with the two rows of pixel art.

Dejital (Level 5 Sniper) @ 1/12/2005 07:07
w00t, thanks for adding comments to news articles, sedgemonkey. big smile I hope people will not overlook this feature.

tester @ 1/12/2005 00:24
testing comments

This Week's Pixel Art

Princess icon/pixelartPulp Fiction icon/pixelartBrad Fang/ Blood Fang icon/pixelartTails The Fox icon/pixelart
Play party games with QuizBash app