Pixel Joint to invade Canada

icon
Pixel Joint plans to march straight to Ottawa and put an end to the tyrannical rule Canada has enjoyed over the good people of the USA. Those filthy Canucks have oppressed us long enough. Raze their cities, seize their hockey skates, eat their bacon and salt the earth! Let no moose be spared form your indignant wrath!

In other news... please enjoy an entertaining list of the top 100 April Fools pranks.

Posted by sedgemonkey @ 4/1/2005 08:03  |    12

Discussion

the_keller (Level 1 Rookie) @ 4/15/2005 22:26
Ha, so funny sedge!!! I wish I could have seen it live. big smile

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 4/7/2005 22:52
Dude, that kind of shit is not cool at all. Please don't post about violence towards other people on this site.

Darin La' Bitchion (Level 1 Private) @ 4/7/2005 21:13
Sorry bout that out-burst...Iíve been getting pissed at america because when I was walking around, these americans dissed our country! They pretty much said what you did. So we kicked the complete shit out of them. so just as long as you were "kidding" I'm sorry

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 4/6/2005 21:57
Woah. shocked Apparently Darin missed the whole April Fools joke. tongue

Canada is A-OK with me. Just for the record I would never consider America an "oppressed" country. big smile

pixelblink (Level 9 Federal Agent) @ 4/6/2005 20:55
take some valium dude

Darin La' Bitchion (Level 1 Private) @ 4/6/2005 18:16
how dare you?! Canada is one of the top countries of the world! you americans just pick on countries with slight differences and make fun of them, that's not funny, that's be ignorant. and do you know why we opress the americans? because there ignorant pigs that hog resources!! I can't believe you'd be such a raciest sedge monkey. I DON'T PLAY HOCKEY. I play foot ball. I don't live in a fuckin igloo. and I don't have a pet beaver in my backyard. it's a dog. do you see your country better because you have a better military? well I hate to break this to you...but america is not the best country in the world...were equal! angry angry angry

PS: CANADA ROCKS!!!!

pixelblink (Level 9 Federal Agent) @ 4/5/2005 11:48
moose meat is awesome!

TakeOut (Level 2 Yellow Belt) @ 4/4/2005 15:58
I remember a prank played in the newspaper claiming that we'd all die from h2o. Alot of people bought in to it.

The best prank I've ever played was the pee the red dye that you drank in your punch trick. I don't know what to call it. lol. But that name can explain it for you all.

mmmmMm I got a feeling America will start eating alot of moose.

Akira (Level 5 Sniper) @ 4/2/2005 01:12
I'd prefer salting the bacon and eating the earth...

corpus @ 4/2/2005 01:11
yo canada kicks the USAsses

Saboteur (Level 4 Shichikyu) @ 4/1/2005 23:24
Haha! You call us the fools! You're foolish enough to leave us armed with our hockey sticks, which could easily outrange your petty baseball bats. Take one step closer and I'm afraid I'll have to say "NEE!" at you. Even though Monty Python has little to nothing to do with Canada.

pixelblink (Level 9 Federal Agent) @ 4/1/2005 15:46
In other news:
Canadian Representative of the Pixel Elite, PixelBlink, has decided to bomb the US on the grounds that SedgeMonkey smells funny. Eat napalm you filthy monkey!

This Week's Pixel Art

Pixel Art Challenge: Link to the Present icon/pixelartNight Elf Druid icon/pixelartDeep Rock Boulderdash icon/pixelartLittle Green Riding Hood icon/pixelart
Play party games with QuizBash app