Pixel Art Featured in Latest issue of TWENTY

icon

Follks over at www.deviantart.com must love us pixelartists because they've devoted a whole issue of TWENTY to us. Featured are 20 active pixel artists in deviantart. I must say that I'm honored and humbled to be a part of the list. Do check it out and visit the other featured pixel artists homepages.

Read the article at http://news.deviantart.com/article/17443/

Posted by pixelblink @ 4/29/2005 16:52  |    6

Discussion

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 4/30/2005 10:52
Sheeeet. There's a lot of great pixel artists on DA, but you'd never know it.  You really have to dig to find people there.

Dejital (Level 5 Sniper) @ 4/30/2005 09:44
 Congrats, you guys. I'm surprised Panda Guy didn't get in, I'd think he would deserve it.

finite (Level 6 Serial Killer) @ 4/30/2005 07:02
Oh wow, I wondered why I was getting favourites on old pieces all of a sudden. :) Really cool to see dA drawing attention to pixel art in any case.

iSTVAN (Level 8 Cannibal) @ 4/30/2005 06:31

Yeah! Well done mate!

I dont have much on my deviant, and no pixel art anyway. I just cant be bothered ticking all those buttons to submit things!

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 4/29/2005 17:42
I see Ness and finite on there too.  Congrats to all you talented pixellers!

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 4/29/2005 17:38

Great job blink!!!   A lot of great pixel artists lined up with you there (Morganne and So-lou are a couple of my favorites).

This Week's Pixel Art

Dried Bones icon/pixelartLittle Flippy Book icon/pixelartFrog Chef icon/pixelartDam icon/pixelart
Play party games with QuizBash app