Typing skillz

There's a fun little typing test I caught on ExtraLife today.  Give it a shot if you're bored.

Posted by sedgemonkey @ 5/4/2005 14:00  |    10

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 5/6/2005 16:08

We're all nerds... you must be some kind of new super-nerd.

Dejital (Level 5 Sniper) @ 5/6/2005 12:39
 I'm a nerd.

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 5/6/2005 11:02
110?  Are you serious?

Dejital @ 5/6/2005 10:59

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 5/6/2005 07:37

I see what you mean Saboteur. Yeah, I just changed the names a bit in the forum. Hopefully I'll be able to get the forum ranks to match the gallery ranks sometime soon.

Pixelblink... I did it a few times and I can only go about 55 WPM without mistakes.  Any faster and the mistakes rack up.

pixelblink (Level 9 Federal Agent) @ 5/5/2005 19:43

Your speed was 51 WPM with 1 mistake (adjusted speed 50 WPM)

Try as I may, I could never get up to over 70 wpm

Saboteur @ 5/5/2005 18:43

Like... what used to be "Groupie" in the forums is now midshipman. Maybe I'm reaaal slow on this call, but meh, at least I noticed.

(The ranking you get that increases the more you post)

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 5/4/2005 21:25
Title changes?  What does that mean?

Saboteur (Level 4 Shichikyu) @ 5/4/2005 19:58
No, if I get bored, I browse one of the random forums to which I am attached. Speaking of which, thanks for the title changes =P

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 5/4/2005 14:01

This is the best I've come up with so far...

Your speed was 74 WPM with 7 mistakes (adjusted speed 67 WPM)

I'm a sloppy typer I guess.

This Week's Pixel Art

Dracula-3000 icon/pixelartThe Caterpillar icon/pixelartKirby icon/pixelartGameboy mug icon/pixelart